Fat fetish documentry

Although realistic in a way, yet I again have strange taste in my mouth after watching the documentary. Like after a bitter pill.

When, OH! WHEN?! :o, are they gonna make a nice, fat positive documentary for a change?? Of some average funny FAT couple. Like for example 'Mike&Molly'*** are. Doing some daily routine. And fat just not being an issue at all? *sigh* smiley

It has all been nice put, but I still cannot escape the feeling that it is old good freak-show, firstplace .

*** [ youtube.com/watch ]
12 years

How do you deal when someone..

Benito wrote:
cuts you out of their life without any reasons given as to why?
Basically im just asking has this happened to you and how have you dealt with it? Is it just something that gets better over time or is there anything i can do to "get over it"?

deeds before words!
(and remember it all good!)

All those words said are nice but mean nothing if there is no concrete behavior supporting it.

Second thing: if someone really cares, he/she would make very sure how you feel, what you think or to make the promises true. And will make things happen. If not, if they disappear, delay or avoid - then he/she is just not that much into you!

PS [It was actually really good on Friday to go to that All-you-can-eat Wok restaurant and then popcorn and movie with a nice male company. It immediately puts you into perspective, and leaves fantasy world to fantasy. And it feels much better alive too smiley. I still cannot believe how I got strangled in that online thing firstplace. I hope the author got his point.]
12 years

Zurker

I thought that pyramidal constructions are forbidden smiley

And the costs of staying in the air? Are they delegated too? smiley

And whats the other added value of it (other than the shares)?
12 years

Betsy

R.I.P.

How old was Betsy?
12 years

What makes you relax?

Another go:

ride a bike !

With this: on iPod (nice electronica and just the right, even, beat - not too slow, not too quick) even fatso as I can hold on till the end of workout smiley (it is like 80 minutes).

After that I am swept, completely empty, and probably few lbs of water lighter. Which is a nice chance to compensate it with food. smiley
12 years

What makes you relax?

On a second thought:

S E X ! ! !

What ever can relax you more (even if solo-sex smiley)?
12 years

What makes you relax?

In addition to Heroin-Chic (candles, bubble bath and stuff):
swimming.

I mostly swim my frustration off, am doing some water-sports (as they don't injure my overly heavy body) or I am swimming in olympic pool (the more frustrated I am, the more meters I make smiley)

Anyways - worthwile trying
12 years
12345   loading