Hitting the wall

Create a habit of over eating. Even if you only eat once a day, or even every other day, the most important part is to just eat as much as possible when you do eat. Over time these meals will naturally come more and more frequently.
11 years

At wit's end with my need to

Find someone that you know wouldn't mind your weight gain. They don't even have to know you are trying to gain weight, or even care about your weight, just as long as they don't judge you for it. Even one person like this will give you an outlet for acceptance.
11 years

Obesity study will pay you!!

Signed up! Hope this works out!
12 years

Female feeders

I'm surprised no female feeders have put up a gaining contest to see who their feedee will be. : P
12 years

Interesting question -but long

My dad and brother have the same/similar fetish as me. There's at least some truth in this.
12 years

Fasting to gain

So, here's how it went for me.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, I was convinced to break the fasting early. I starting eating around 7 PM last night, so 5 hours early. I ate a medium Domino's pizza in about 20 minutes, along with some soda, then felt extremely tired. Well anyways, by 4 am this morning I had gotten in a fast food meal, a milkshake, and a bunch of chocolate.

I was half expecting an explosion of appetite that would let me consume 5k calories in an hour. While this was not true I recovered from my fullness way faster. It seems that it was a success as, after I went to the bathroom this morning, I weighed myself. I weighed 162.9 and had 38.9 pounds of fat. I had 38.8 before I started fasting!

I'd say it was a success considering I gained back the weight plus some in one night. I fell asleep the biggest I've ever been and not even feeling that stuffed. I woke up with a new gut and no sense of fullness.

Will I ever do this again? I think for me one day would have the same effect, plus less downtown in gaining. I think I will do it again. I'll have to figure out a good routine though.

Brian
13 years

Fasting to gain

I'm surprised I can't find more on this subject. If you, or anyone else, would like to know if fasting works, I will soon be able to tell you.

I heard something along the lines of eating almost nothing during the weekends then consuming as much as possible during the week. Well, I decided to take today and tomorrow of from eating and hit friday with a bang. I hope my this weekend proves to be a fattening one.
13 years

Someone you want to see fatter

This one just donned on me.

"Secret Madonna"
13 years

Stuffing styles/preferences

Wearing tight clothes and at the whim of a woman.
13 years
1234   loading