21m feedee looking for feeders!

Howdy! The title says it all, I'm looking for feeders in my state/area and hoping to meet up on occasion as well!
1 month

Fatten you up

I went ahead and sent you a request. I'm 47467red
7 months

* location shout outs part 3*

God help me, I'm in Kansas xD
7 months

Feedee looking for feeder!

Looking for feeders, encouragers, and mutual gainers interested in helping a 20 M go from 230 pounds to a solid 350 pounds or heavier!
7 months

Seeking feedees to help gain

Howdy! I'm interested as well. Shoot me a message here, or on kik or discord!
9 months

F20 feeder looking for feedee alabama

A late reply to be sure, but I'd like to throw my hat into the ring if you're still looking!
9 months

Looking for encourageers, feeders, maybe even a mutual gainer!

Hey y'all, a 20 y/o feedee here having just started his gaining journey. I'm looking to reach 300 pounds within another year or so and would love to have someone help me reach that goal!

I'm definitely open to most all types of feeders, near, far, dominant, affectionate. Just be aware that I am more on the submissive side of things!
10 months

Female feeder looking for feedees

I know this is late as all hell, and I know there's been a dozen responses, but if you ever get to this one, I'm down!
10 months

Female feeder looking for a piggy

I know this is late as all hells, but I added you on snap and I hope we can get to chat some more!
10 months

Tips, tricks, advice for gaining needed! feeders also very much welcome~!

Howdy folks! Really just poking out for those tips that people have to help with gaining, especially if they're tips for how to do it without breaking the bank on food costs...

What sort of meals do you prefer, how often do you eat, that sort of thing.

In a similar vein, if you're a feeder, hit me up! Encouragement and meals more than welcome~
10 months