What is it about feederism that turns you on?

For me I love to watch someone grow. I've always been easily aroused by obese people and huge stomachs. The aspect and attraction has changed over the years. I used to love pregnant bellies, round bellies, and smaller figures. But now...it's different.

Watching someone who is anywhere from 500-1000+ pounds just does it for me. The helplessness. The utter greed and lust for them to consume more. Knowing at some point that they will have a meal that will ultimately push them off into the deep end of irreversible obesity. Someone fairly chubby being dominated and persuaded to make themselves inhumanly fat? These types of fantasies truly get me going. There's more of course but I'll leave that out..

Plus, who doesn't love soft skin? Plush grabable rolls and hefty bellies? I never understood the hate for it.
2 years

Which option do you prefer to read?

Stories that get right to the juicy part within a few chapters
2 years

Fat rolls

I can't just list one...

I LOVE women with wide hips and that little crease between her lower belly and pubic area is just so 🔥

I love fupas

A nice stack of side rolls all bunched up is practically art ❤️
2 years

Soft dom or hard dom?

So you enjoy total humiliation or praise? Maybe both?

Does it depend on the situation and your mood? I'm curious to hear some of your answers.
2 years

Dream doctors appointment

I have a few stories on here but a majority of them are on my Patreon. Look for "The Visit" for my Doctor/Patient themed erotica 🔥
2 years

Alright everybody in the feeder community

1. Pizza, pasta, cakes, etc.

2. Carbs and sugars.

3. Cheapest items are probably snack cakes and pastas.

4. I've wanted to fill someone from all holes; one end with food and the others with a toy of their choice.

5. I have three main piggies. One at 200, one at 402, and one at 330.

6. My advice is, if your feedees wish to stop gaining you support them at all cost and find a healthy way to help them enjoy their kink safely. Don't become obsessive. It's about respect.
2 years

What are your top fetishes to combine with feedism?

For me:

-Kidnapping scenarios and NonCon

-Humiliation/Teasing

-Bondage. I cannot get enough of men and women being bound. Seeing their rolls and soft supple skin pinched between ropes, chains, and straps gets me so hot.

-Assplay

-Deathfeedism and medical equipment

-Emotional Masochism/Sadism

-Cages

-Asphyxiation

-C*ck and ball torture

-Small c*ck humiliation

-Lace, men and women

-Ball gags

For a few of my favs 🔥
2 years

Sph and gaining

Embrace it. Let it be swallowed whole~
2 years

Sph and gaining

I love when a man's c*ck gets buried under a mound of pubic fat. Then to top it off with a plump saggy belly resting over it?

Ugh... I there's a special place in my heart for fatpads/fupas 😍
2 years
12   loading