Short chubby

Jellybelly360:
Hello gorgeous
very good and you
5 months

I am starting to make videos give me your best tips....

C00kie:
Weighing and measuring videos are always good.

But what a lot fo folks do when making videos, is they remain silent. It's always nice to hear about what your thinking about your body, tell us about fat and your jiggles and make it tangible for those viewing.

Thank you very much I will have it on mind
5 months

Catalinacataline:
What do you like the most about the eating videos ? Burping ? Trying on clothes that no longer fit ? What else do you like ?

WolliFa:

I enjoy everything although I enjoy eating more hahaha trying on clothes that no longer fit me is fun and it impresses me when I do it, burping after drinking soda is very pleasant, would I say everything, what do you like the most?
5 months

Binge eating that keeps you awake

[quote]Morbidly A Beast:
Some weekend mornings I’ll make myself a giant breakfast with eggs sausages potatoes and lots of toast and just slip right back to sleep, it happens with dinner sometimes too especially when I eat a lot of carbs; I can’t say I’ve ever eaten so much where I couldn’t lay down[/quote
Sounds like a good weekend
5 months

What do you like the most about the eating videos ? Burping ? Trying on clothes that no longer fit ? What else do you like ?
5 months

I upload a lot of photos to my premium

I usually have many photos and I would like it to be easier to upload them because sometimes I have many and I have to upload them one by one I would like that with one click I could upload them all or that I could upload 3 by 3 something like that is just a suggestion.
5 months

Do you like charcoal or wood-fired meals?

I love the roast flavor uff🔥 it's the best I could eat a whole cow hahaha.
5 months

I love hamburgers, put your recipes here.

I love hamburgers I have tried different cuts of meat, different breads and so on and I love them all haha I would like you to recommend me some of your recipes so I can make them.
5 months

When i cook i sometimes accidentally overdo it.

Well it turns out that sometimes I try to make exact meals so that there is nothing left but sometimes there is a little more food left and I don't like to throw food away or keep it in the fridge for later, so I have to eat it and it turns out that I am always fuller than normal 😑 but it's satisfying haha.
5 months

Binge eating that keeps you awake

Well, many times at night I get very hungry and I eat too much so I need to stand or sit to digest but it turns out that my body asks to be lying down and so I feel even fuller but at the same time it is pleasant to feel like this is kind of crazy has it ever happened to you?
5 months
123   loading