Scream into the void

Wowthatsbig:
Hi. Hope this gets buried in the forum. Need a place to put my thoughts and any feedback from others is welcome.

Me and this girl have been seeing each other for a while. She's a big name in the community. Pun intended.

It's been on and off for a while and everytime I think we're making progress one of us backslides in the relationship.

She lives 2 hours away.

I work 60 weeks.

She's an amazing person but she's got her own struggles.

Take her struggles and mine and it just doesn't seem to work.

But dear God I want it to work. At least I think I do. I don't know. She's such an excellent person and I've been more vulnerable and intimate with her than anyone I ever have.

I think I'm afraid it isn't working so I quit trying.

And now shes with other people while we still message and hurts.

Thanks for listening.

Munchies:
Bro, if you don't feel like it's working, and you can't handle being just friends, then move on.

What benefit does it bring either of your guys to stay in this zombie of a relationship? Just let it die. Are you so afraid to be single? Or are you terrified that you won't find another play partner?

Damn. Zombie of a relationship. That hit the nail on the head. I don't mind being single it's more the fear that I'm unlovable. That's not the right word but I can't think of a better one. Incompatible?
4 months

Has an overweight person ever unintentionally did something that sexuelly arouse you in real lif

I had an ex that was definitely into the fetish but both of us were too afraid to talk about it to each other.

Yet shed let little things slide like "eat a little more. Get a lil bigger"
4 months

Has an overweight person ever unintentionally did something that sexuelly arouse you in real lif

I had an ex that was definitely into the fetish but both of us were too afraid to talk about it to each other.

Yet shed let little things slide like "eat a little more. Get a lil bigger"
4 months

Scream into the void

Hi. Hope this gets buried in the forum. Need a place to put my thoughts and any feedback from others is welcome.

Me and this girl have been seeing each other for a while. She's a big name in the community. Pun intended.

It's been on and off for a while and everytime I think we're making progress one of us backslides in the relationship.

She lives 2 hours away.

I work 60 weeks.

She's an amazing person but she's got her own struggles.

Take her struggles and mine and it just doesn't seem to work.

But dear God I want it to work. At least I think I do. I don't know. She's such an excellent person and I've been more vulnerable and intimate with her than anyone I ever have.

I think I'm afraid it isn't working so I quit trying.

And now shes with other people while we still message and hurts.

Thanks for listening.
4 months

Anyone wanna be friends in pa

I work too much and need friends
5 months

Outed myself as a fat fetishist ama

You were saying you wish you could talk to your bf about it. Maybe it's providence
1 year

A south western 25m feeder looking for a f feedee

Well hell why not make a post. Hit me up if you want
1 year

Im outgrowing my clothes..

Yeah it's not good to be flirtatious as an interview. Setting up a culture that won't be the friendliest. You'll find a place that will be a good fit, even if your jean never are.
1 year

Kik, snapchat, feabie scams

YumNom:
Are all accounts on these platforms just scams looking for money?

Munchies:
You've caught onto the ruse. Every user on all of these sites are scammers. Even you. Congrats on finding your people. You are one of us.

CuppaJoe:
Munchie Snark!!! 🥰

YumNom - if you spend any extended time in an anonymous community, you will encounter individuals who are looking to profit from various "connections in common".

The good news is that:

A) We are NOT all scammers.

smiley The more time you spend with all.of us, the easier it becomes to detect when someone is scamming/artificial.

Now... can I perhaps speak with you about your car's extended warranty? smiley

So very true, it took me years to feel comfortable in the community and after my own fair share of getting scammed it becomes pretty obvious. All part of the learn curve.

Now is the lady of the house available, we'd like to talk to you about your eligibility for Medicare Advantage plans
1 year

Couples

They definitely exist. My last relationship was a mutual
1 year
12   loading