Way to make pics private?

jntltr:
I would like to make my profile private for non members of the site.... everyone can find users and contents from a Google search... it's a privacy problem.

I am pretty sure you have to be logged in to see pix.
7 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

I remember like in 7th grade thinking some women/girls sumo each other. Then later on thinking the smaller ones should gain so it was more fair.
7 years

A questions about weight - bbw & ssbbw

Depends on the person. I've always said 350 as a rule of thumb.

Some people go by your waist line being bigger than you are tall.
7 years

Seeing feeders/feedees at a buffet...

Moderately curious where you are seeing this kind of thing fairly often. City wise
7 years

More about my ideal fat world

Isn't this sorta like the people in Wall-E?
7 years

Breast growth?

Beautifulbellyfull:
While I'm not actively gaining, I would love for my breasts to be bigger. I know there is no miracle solution, but if anyone has any tips or suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

I believe nipple stimulation, daily playing with them can help them grow without gaining weight.
7 years

Ff people are getting bigger with time

To me the bigger question to me is, has our average weight went up faster than the rest of the world.

I think when I started here I was 280. Briefly down to 260 through most of college and now and close to 310.
7 years

Looking for a "fulling" job.

ObviousLurker:
a web designer/developer is a pretty solid way to make a lot of money working from home.

If you can find clients. Thats always been my issue..
7 years

Favorite fast food joint too pig out at?

I don't think all Five Guys have milkshakes. I was unaware this was a thing.
7 years

Hypertension mediacation

I lost weight, but I think that was more due to the fact I went on hypothyroidism pills at the exact same time.
7 years
23456   loading