Weight gain and self love

My Lisa is only 4"10 and always hates being short. Well, she can't grow up but she can grow OUT. Gaining so much weight and becoming super fat, she realized it made her so much confident in her body. She's no longer "the tiny one" she's "the huge one," the most massive woman in the room.
1 month

Fatland

Everything from doors to furniture is scaled up to super size to make all the lovely fatties more comfortable.
1 month

Fattening jobs

At my Lisa's last job, coworkers were always giving her sweets even as they commented on how fat she was getting. Impressive she could get up the office stairs. Now she has a new job and they told her specifically NOT to ride her bike to work but use the train. Which is only going to make her more sedentary and enhance her continuing weight gain.
1 month

I would love to hear peoples fantasies or goals for their extreme feedist dreams

My wife knows I'm trying to make her as fat as possible, and very comfortable with it. So she told me she'd be all right with becoming truly immobile!
2 months

Squashing

My wife used to love crushing me and taunting me by saying things like "Are you gonna die honey?"

Then she got so obese she refuses to get on top because it's too much work with her heavy body. She doesn't care, and I just find that even sexier.
2 months

Bellies touching

My Lisa LOVES it when we mash bellies in bed. My little scrawny concave tummy and her gigantic girly gut. It makes her moan and almost cry. It's heaven for the both of us. She's become so fat it's the only thing she can really do; she's become immobile in lovemaking.
2 months

Most controversial food opinions

Morbidly A Beast:
I saw someone come at pickles in the thread and I just gotta say I hope you step on a lego, pickles are delicious

In Japan it's complicated; there are so many pickles!

Some of them are sweet and tasty, some are salty or spicy, which I love too. Some taste to me like they were fermented in toe jam and piss.
2 months

Heavy and healthy

My wife is like the feeder unicorn. Since I started dating her she's gained at least 150 pounds. And it's actually made her healthier, and solved her old health problems even as her huge mass makes daily life more inconvenient. Not that she cares, she loves food and doesn't mind being super obese despite the struggles and stares.

When we started dating she had dangerous hypothermia that would get her sudden fainting spells and moments of violent nausea. She was rejected from donating blood because her anemia was too bad.

Now that I've fattened her up, her blood is thicker and healthier, and she's literally put on so much blubber that she never feels cold the way she used to.

Depending on your genes, just becoming super obese CAN in fact make you healthier, even if it turns you into a helpless wobbling blob like my huge well-fed love.
2 months

Eating fast

My wife eats so fast it's shocking to me.
Literally she'll take a dish, I'll turn my head away to do something, and all the food has vanished. Where did it go?

I mean, I know exactly where it went considering bae has to spread her thunder thighs far apart just to let her giant gut just hang out and rest down on the couch. But still it's impressive.

And she knows she's a huge fat glutton and doesn't want to stop gaining weight, and knows I want to make her as obese as possible- even to the point of true immobility.
2 months

Story behind your username?

I used to use an old username to hide my identity.

But no more goofing around. Ya gotta have some pride- so my name is simply what I do- and I get some pretty lovely results, with a wife who knows explicitly that I want to fatten her up as much as possible, and she's on board and only worries that she won't get enough yummy food!
2 months
12345   loading