Plus size clothing

My lady trusts in "Happy Marilyn"

Japanese online store that services women too large for "normal clothing." Like, at the point where just scaling up "skinny girl clothes" won't do. 8XL - 10XL scale. That's her wheelhouse, and unashamed.
3 months

Does gaining make you hungrier?

That's my wife!
The more she eats, the fatter she gets, and the hungrier she gets, in a growing cycle of weight gain.
And she knows this and doesn't care because she likes it and has a boy in her life who supports her. Sometimes literally because she gets stuck in the tub or needs some help getting up from bed at her size.
3 months

Forgetting what it’s like to be fat.

It's kinda crazy, she keeps getting fatter and it's weighing her down, but she just doesn't care and I think it's pretty hot.
7 months

Panties odyssey

Lisa told me she's been wearing the same underwear since high school.

I asked how that's even possible, and she said it just keeps sinking comfortably into her fat. At this point her underwear isn't even visible from most angles. So proud of her!
7 months

How out of shape i am

She used to like going hiking...

Now she needs help getting out of bed!

She doesn't care because she feels good and her weight gain has actually made her healthier, even if the hundreds of pounds are a little impractical.
7 months

I don't know what being slim is?

It's funny, my wife looks like she's getting younger as she gains hundreds of pounds.

She found old 1990s Polaroids of her when she was skinny and the first thing she said was

"WOW I USED TO LOOK SO OLD!"
7 months

Exceeding your feeder's expectations!

MoreOfMe:
Do you enjoy her progress, loosing mobility?
Are you going to be more available as she gains weight, to take up the slack of her monthly loss?[/quote]

I ended up lucking out and falling in love with a feeder unicorn. She says "The more you love me, the bigger I'm going to get!" She said ideally she plans on getting immobile and then forcing me to do everything for her lol.
7 months

What is it like…

The bigger she gets, the more she has to spread her thunder thighs out to let her belly hang all the way down to the couch!
7 months

On being "food-focused"

When we started dating and she was "just fat" she wasn't like this. Now that she's genuinely super obese, she's always thinking about food, and planning her days about what she wants to eat. It's doing wonders for her figure!
7 months

A huge shout out

Or a steak burrito with tons of beef and extra guacamole! That's the shizznat!
7 months
34567   loading