Birthday weekend! feeder needed!

It’s my birthday weekend…who’s gonna stuff me? My snap is cleopercy and my kik is cleodoesstuff !! Stuff me to my bursting point! Hopefully it can lead to a good feeder/feedee relationship!
1 year

Desperate to get a sponsored stuffing tonight 🇨🇦

Must be Canadian! cleo_percy is my snap, please please help a girl out 😭😭😭
1 year

Canadian sponsor wanted

You know it, I need someone to stuff me silly. I can’t afford it, and need someone who can~ Snap me @cleopercy!! Only if you’re Canadian though! Hopefully we can meet in person some day!
1 year

Broke uni fatty lookin for an online canadian feeder!

Hey! I’m lookin for a Canadian guy or girl to be my feeder! I’m broke and going back to uni so hopefully you’d be able to help sponsor my gains! I’m super chill and outgoing. My partner is also a feedee and loves the idea of me getting a long term feeder! Please message me on snap (cleopercy) if you wanna chat more!
1 year

F21 feedee looking for strictly canadian feeder

Hey! Thought I’d try again to look for a feeder!! We can talk about what me expect from each other n such! My snap is cleopercy!!
1 year

Non-binary feedee looking for a feeder

Looked for your kik but couldn’t find ya!!
1 year

Canadian online feeder needed desperately!!!

Hey! I’m Cleo. 21, Canada, Feedee. Looking for someone to spoil and pamper me with food and encouragement! Looking for someone willing to sponsor food for my insatiable appetite! I’m currently 5’6 and weigh 250lbs, but I really want a feeder to help my belly get huge. The plan is 300lbs! But if you can get me bigger I’d love that. I’m willing to send videos, pictures, have video chats, etc. to show my progress!
1 year
12   loading