Recommendation on lotions?

Whats a good (type of) lotion to use for soft skin? I wanna make sure my fat belly stays soft as much as possible. I have absolutely no knowledge about those sort of lotions/creams so some recommendations would be nice.

Please idealy something avaliable in germany.
1 month

Is it the days off the cream that trigger the rapid gain?

Morbidly A Beast:
I don’t understand how it all works but you can raise your triglycerides all sorts of ways and it’s not particularly healthy I mean stress lack of sleep etc can raise them. It’s why sometimes stressed out people gain weight especially if they are a stress eater. I get it maximize the gains or whatever but your better off just eating a balanced diet while adding extra calories where you can if your not a foodie.

Munchies:
You're correct in that it is best to eat a balanced-yet high calorie diet. However, when used in moderation, heavy cream isn't harmful.

That's the key word. Moderation.

There's a sizeable chunk of feedists that want to be as fat as possible as fast as possible.

This is bad. This kind of thinking ends up doing more harm than good - especially since it increases the risk of you needing to lose the weight later for health reasons.

That said, if you consume heavy cream in moderation, the triglyceride spike is negligible. Besides, the triglycerides aren't what triggers the gains so much as when your body breaks them down. I go over it in more detail in the forum link I posted.

Ceepert:
What amount is "in moderation" cant really search this online as "normal" sources are not in scales for feederism.

I recently started drinking it again and drink around 300-500ml in one chug every other day. Is that way too much or still in the "reasonable" area? I know health risks are always involved with this sort of stuff, though I would still like to not overdo it

Munchies:
There are no guidelines on that. My suggestion is don't consume so much that you get sick - whatever that looks like for you.

Ceepert:
Im mean that makes sense, but normaly I get heart burn very fast when drinking it. Like 300ml at a one of is already enough to get it the next morning, which is why I take 1 Ox Bile before I drink heavy cream to help with fat digestion, so not sure how that counts

Munchies:
Do you feel bad outside of the heart burn? Are you monitoring your levels to make sure you aren't messing up your internals?

No, it usually just was the heart burn. Before I took a pill to treat the heart burn, but that got too anoying so I switched to something to take before hand.

How do you mean monitoring my levels? you mean with some device?
1 month

Morbidly A Beast:
I don’t understand how it all works but you can raise your triglycerides all sorts of ways and it’s not particularly healthy I mean stress lack of sleep etc can raise them. It’s why sometimes stressed out people gain weight especially if they are a stress eater. I get it maximize the gains or whatever but your better off just eating a balanced diet while adding extra calories where you can if your not a foodie.

Munchies:
You're correct in that it is best to eat a balanced-yet high calorie diet. However, when used in moderation, heavy cream isn't harmful.

There's a sizeable chunk of feedists that want to be as fat as possible as fast as possible.

This is bad. This kind of thinking ends up doing more harm than good - especially since it increases the risk of you needing to lose the weight later for health reasons.

That said, if you consume heavy cream in moderation, the triglyceride spike is negligible. Besides, the triglycerides aren't what triggers the gains so much as when your body breaks them down. I go over it in more detail in the forum link I posted.

Ceepert:
What amount is "in moderation" cant really search this online as "normal" sources are not in scales for feederism.

I recently started drinking it again and drink around 300-500ml in one chug every other day. Is that way too much or still in the "reasonable" area? I know health risks are always involved with this sort of stuff, though I would still like to not overdo it

Munchies:
There are no guidelines on that. My suggestion is don't consume so much that you get sick - whatever that looks like for you.

Im mean that makes sense, but normaly I get heart burn very fast when drinking it. Like 300ml at a one of is already enough to get it the next morning, which is why I take 1 Ox Bile before I drink heavy cream to help with fat digestion, so not sure how that counts
1 month

What's some of your most unhinged fantasies?

Mine must be, being completly restrained unable to move at all, while being funnel fed, idealy automatically by a maschine for like a whole day, while also strapped into a fuck maschine.

While the actually feeder has their fun with you.
1 month

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

1 month

Supplements

I didnt use supplements, but the correct snack makes alot of difference.

Peanuts carry a ton of callories. I like honey roasted cachews. The ones I buy come in a 200g pack, thats 1000 calories on its own.

Other than that maybe try drinking heavy cream? I managed to get to the point were I can drink a whole glass of just heavy cream with a teaspoon of sugar. Though you may need to enzymes to help with digestion of all that fat. I use Ox Bile for that
2 months

Anything to do against acid reflux from heavy cream?

Malvineous:
Before you give up on HC, you should try digestive enzymes. I have to take them myself for unrelated reasons, but here's what I've used. (Take before eating to get the best results)

Zypan by Standard Process. Has several enzymes and seems to be good at handling sugars and carbs.

Essential Enzymes by Source Naturals. Has a different list of active ingredients, and is a good all-around option.

Premier HCL (Betaine Hydrochloride). Basically boosts your stomach acid, so it's good for handling heartburn and dense foods like meat, veggies and fiber. It could be helpful after stuffings when you're taking too long to digest a huge amount of food. Probably bad for acid reflux though.

Ox Bile. This is especially good for digesting fats, so is probably the best option for handling heavy cream.

I have heard Lactaid can be very helpful with digesting dairy, although I'm not sure whether or not it's only useful for people who are lactose intolerant, or if boosting your lactase enzymes would help with digesting large quantities of dairy for someone who isn't.

Regular antacids like Tums can help soothe heartburn, not sure about acid reflux though.

One thing I've taken to help acid reflux specifically is a little bit of baking soda (about 1/2 teaspoon) mixed into water and drink it in sips. It neutralizes acids quickly because it has a base pH. Be careful not to overdo it though. Taking too much or too frequently can put you at risk for some bad side effects. It would be better to get help digesting beforehand rather than soothing it after the fact.

I bought some Ox Bile and it works wonders. Tried it out a few times already, taking one right before drinking heavy cream in the evening and havent had acid reflux or heartburn or how its called in englisch once. I still feel a bit ... weird the next morning. But just eating/drinking something helps that. Not nearly as misserable as with that constant burning felling
2 months

Anything to do against acid reflux from heavy cream?

So I am having issues gaining by just eating alot. I am already at 150 kilos and it seems just eating alot doesnt do it anymore.

I did try heavy cream mixed with chocolat milk or sugar a bit back and that helped a ton. Gained 2 kilos it 2 weeks, but it left me with bad acid reflux every morning after I drank some. I have some chewing pills for it, but it barely helps.
Are there any tips on how to avoid the acid reflux caused by heavy cream? Some food that balances out whatever inbalance is happening from drinking it?
2 months

What's everyone's results for heavy cream.

Mixing in some sugar, or mixing it with chocolate milk makes it so I can drink it easily, but fuck damn does it give me acid reflux. For the 2 weeks I drank it almos daily I did gain like 2 kilos.
So it works, but I dont do it as regulary anymore because of the acid reflux
2 months

Has anyone had experience with appetite stimulation pills?

2seatsalways:
Highly recommend Eatmor. Trust me they work. You don't feel anything at first and blam hunger kicks in and you become ravenous. This works even after you've stuffed yourself

Any good source to buy it in the EU? Cant find a shop that sells them and where I can pay with paypal, they all want a credit card as the only payment option which I dont have
5 months
1234   loading