What's everyone's results for heavy cream.

Mixing in some sugar, or mixing it with chocolate milk makes it so I can drink it easily, but fuck damn does it give me acid reflux. For the 2 weeks I drank it almos daily I did gain like 2 kilos.
So it works, but I dont do it as regulary anymore because of the acid reflux
2 months

Has anyone had experience with appetite stimulation pills?

2seatsalways:
Highly recommend Eatmor. Trust me they work. You don't feel anything at first and blam hunger kicks in and you become ravenous. This works even after you've stuffed yourself

Any good source to buy it in the EU? Cant find a shop that sells them and where I can pay with paypal, they all want a credit card as the only payment option which I dont have
6 months

How fast heavy cream will effct?

I started it recently. Drank 1 liter a day mixed with 1 liter of chocolate milk for better taste. Around 2000 calories.

After around 2 weeks I gained 4 kilos.
6 months

In case someone is interessted (fat art)

I make 3D fat art and fat mods for games, if anyones interessted I post everything here on twitter.com/Ceepert

[img][]
7 months

Half and half instead of heavy cream?

Kimllyy:
It’s hard for me to drink heavy cream but I can drink half and half like it’s milk. Will I get the same benefits of heavy cream (subcutaneous fat, delayed gain, etc) if I drink half and half?

Dont know if "half and half" is a product description in the US (Im from germany) but what I do is mix half a liter of heavy cream with half a liter of chocolate milk and drink that in a few minutes. Its 2000 calories and taste basically like slightly thicker chocolate milk.
If you like chocolate milk then I can recommend trying that
7 months

Can we posting rules for dating/friendship and feeder/feede based on country??

I like that the "Dating/Friendship" and "Feeder/Feeder" forums exist, but could there please be a policy added that you have to include the country you are from in the title? If you are not from the US its basically trying to find a needle in the haystack to even find a post from your region.
Something like "[USA] Post Title"
Cause right now if we wanna check if maybe someone in our area posted something there we need to open like 10 posts only to find out that 9/10 of them are from the US
7 months

Will gaining on heavy cream cause permanent changes for me?

Finickyfeedee:
Of course, this is anecdotal, but heavy cream is what finally made permanent changes for me after years of failing to keep any weight on. Gaining by overeating without cream never stuck, and I would lose all the weight when I stopped deliberately overeating. Over several cream cycles spanning several years, I’ve managed to go from ~90 pounds to 144. The most exciting change I’ve noticed is that as of recently, I don’t lose weight anymore. Even if I’m not trying to gain, it stays on, and sometimes even slowly creeps higher. I could probably lose weight if I decided to hold myself to a strict diet, but although I admit I’m curious about how it would go, especially since being UNABLE to lose weight despite trying is just about the hottest thing ever to me and so I would be interested to see if I would experience it, I don’t want to risk triggering a relapse of my eating disorder.

I think the best way to do it is to have a cream shake before bed, and stuff all throughout the day. Don’t overdo it, start with a very small amount of cream and work up to the maximum you can handle without being sick (how much that is is different for everyone). It always makes it hard to eat at first, but actually increases my appetite a *lot* if I can keep at it for 3 or 4 days. If you keep at it long enough, the increased appetite will last even after you stop, and in my opinion that’s what makes the weight stick. I’ll bet it’s also responsible for a lot of the delayed gain people report.

Maybe its the difference between American und European heavy cream, but I drink half a liter of it a day, mixed with chocolate milk. Its around 2000 extra calories and I can drink it sooo easily. Some days I even drink a full liter.

Though I am confused how it could be "permament" if you stop the increased calorie intake weight gain should stop or sloowly revert if you are under your daily need without it.

Dont know in your case? Maybe the added weight also just changed your lifestyle? Maybe more sedentary, or more stomach capacity from stuffing?
7 months

Sneederid:
Read through and it’s well explained, thanks for the insight. Why do you think it sticks when people don’t immediately lose it naturally?

Trying to gage wether it’s a good idea for those dipping their toe into gaining

Munchies:
Like all things about the human body, the reason depends. However, there are some things to keep in mind.

When you gain weight, not all of it is fat. Some of it is water retention. If you have an intolerance or sensitivity to dairy, some of it is inflammation. You'll lose some of this when you stop - especially the inflammation - but some will remain.

The fluid retention can easily be flushed away with a diuretic. But as for the fat? Heavy cream tends to promote subcutaneous fat. This is harder to burn off than visceral fat. I'm not saying you can't lose subcutaneous fat. It's just a lot harder.

I mean thats more of an upside for me. I much preffer subcutaneous fat as I dont like the "beer belly" look
7 months

Fatty67:
It can raise your set point range and make you permanently jiggly smiley

Munchies:
Your milage may vary. Some people experience permanent changes. Some people lose all the weight the moment they stop. It really depends.

Besides, the real magic of heavy cream is that it primes the body for weight gain. So if you want a more permanent change, make sure you are eating enough high calorie food. If it's a struggle to eat more, you are drinking too much heavy cream.

How do you mean that it "primes the body for weight gain"?
7 months

Enema inflation

I would say to just test the water then before ordering anything. Check if you can get a constant temperatur that neither feels hot or cold on your skin (besides the coldness ob being wet of course)
Beware that the part of your skin where you test that will get accustomed to the temp no matter what so test bit by bit on different areas of your body and see if the temperature is consistent.
I did mine always with a shower. I did like 10 back then and I never had issues
8 months
1234   loading