Any french or german meetups ?

LadyPiggerton:
So, I've looked up the geographics and would say that Karlsruhe would be nice for the most people, 'cause it's easy to access from France and most of the germans. Would be a longer ride for myself, but it should be manageable for the most of us, so I'm down for it.

Would be Karlsruhe better than Munich for all of you?

I'ld consider a meet-up next year for march or April... so we have enough time to get everything planned and can find a nice location whereever we will go to. Also it's better to do it next year, so people can book rooms not overprized. smiley And x-mas is coming... so the money is planned elsewhere at the moment, isn't it? smiley

If it is in Karlsruhe I would be 100% there as I live there. Any chance to be added to a list to get a message if it goes through? I dont check the forums that often so would be nice.
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

Jasonsgroovemachine:
The Feabie Admins mishandled a situation, no surprise there, and they've been banning anyone that's been disagreeing with them. Old accounts, new ones, whatever. I'm on day 15 of a 5 day ban myself.

They aren't responding to emails, Grokio the parent company isn't either.

They've shut down registration to keep old members from coming back. They are claiming that there have been dozxing threats to the members and Admins.

So pretty standard behavior for feabie Admins. Come into a mostly diffused situation, make it much worse, blame the people that did it, ban anyone that disagrees.

What was the drama about?
1 year

Pueraria mirifica for feminization

Transchubby:
If I were you I would try pueraria mirifica. It's been two months now and I definitely see myself more pear-shaped, more feminine. To an extent, it seems my body fat is getting redistributed around the hips, almost giving me the so coveted hourglass figure.

Now, I don't know how much of this can be written off to a mental suggestion. But even in that case, why not?

I feel great. PM really has worked wonders on my mental health.
I found that there are pills and lotion ones, which can you recommend?
1 year

F19 240 lb 5’1 feedee/gainer! 🐷💖

pretty sure this is the wrong forum category for this
1 year

[germany] looking for feeder, feedee or mutual gainig

Hi, im 23m and am looking for someone who wants to either be fattened up, wants to fatten me up, or both. I live in Baden-Württemberg
1 year

Any french or german meetups ?

If it is around Karlsruhe then I am down
1 year

23m looking for feeder and/or feedee (can be mutual gaining)[germany]]

Hi, decided to try my luck here.
I am looking for someone in my area (Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Karlsruhe) to feed or to feed me. It can be mutual.

Details about me can be seen on my profile.
2 years
234   loading