Does anyone else love smaller legs and bigger tops?

I don't know why, but I just love when a feedee's legs look kind of fat but their belly is gigantic. The contrast is so hot to me. Am I the only one?
1 year

Padding in your childhood

Yes I used to stuff pillows or balls under my shirt when I was little. But most of the time it was to emulate pregnancy for a family roleplay, or something like that, rather than to emulate fat. I really liked how the pillows looked under the shirt, like my belly was huge, and I got a weird good feeling when I saw myself like that. Only years later would I figure out that it was a fat fetish.
1 year

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Well, I grew up with old arcade games, and they are still by far my favorite games to play. Some favorite games include: Galaxian (probably my most favorite), Galaga, Dig Dug, Burger Time, Mappy, Ms Pac-Man, Star Wars (1983), Millipede, Robotron 2084 and Tapper.

Other than the classic classics, I do like light gun games, and my favorites of those are: Beast Busters, The House of the Dead, Point Blank and Ghoul Panic. I just love the fast pace games where you shoot the screen!! (These games are still definitely classics, I just mean they aren't as like retro, aka not early 80s).

I'm actually a score runner, aka speed running, but instead of fastest speed it's highest score. I am pretty good at Mappy, and so far my highest score is 92,820, also Dig Dug (74,000). I do a variety of games to get the best score. Out of all of them though, my best by far is probably Ghoul Panic. I've essentially gotten the perfect score for Medium mode five times. No lives lost and all mini games around 4000-5000 points. My highest in that is 133,000. I might have a world record for all I know, since this game is so rare and obscure. I've also been trying Galaxian, so far I've gotten 11,020 (that game is HARD, but i love it).

Other than arcade games, I did play home consoles, like Atari 2600 and Super Nintendo. I do like console games, they are fun, but nothing beats arcade.

Now, I know most people here probably don't play these old games, but if you do, I'd love to talk about them. I'm an absolute sucker for these arcade games!! These games are my second favorite thing ever, other than feedism and ssbbw of course!! If you are a big woman who loves arcade games, then you are the perfect match!!

(I just wanted to add I'm getting an actual Galaga machine soon!!!! I'm absolutely stoked!!!!!)
1 year

Anyone else love seeing greedy girls just pig out?

Absolutely. Any greedy girls eating anything out of sheer gluttony is hot.
1 year

A dark wish

***Glutton03:
When it comes to weight gain, I wish that a girl would want to fatten me up in secret until I can barely move. After a while, I end up getting force fed daily large amounts of food. At the end of all this, I become a helpless, massive, and immobile blob who has no hope in escaping. The idea just sounds amazing! 😍

What are you guys' dark weight gain wishes? I would love to know. 😊

That....is my perfect fantasy!!!! It's the hottest thing I can think of!! Great to see you love it too!!
1 year

Death feedism...what's the appeal?

It just really involves my masochism and my ever ending desire to eat myself to death. Far too much for anyone who doesn't have it to understand. It's just, something about being so unhealthy, and so lazy, it's just, hot.
1 year

Death feedists

I am absolutely a death feedee. I was always an extreme masochist, and always fantasized about getting killed (my fantasies can get very dark). It just sounds so hot to die such an unhealthy death to your unstoppable gluttony. Immobility really helps with the life shortening too.

Being a masochist is really just enjoying pain, so my death would be painful, mentally. One of the hottest things I imagine is that I'm immobile with fat and absolutely hate it. It just sounds so fucking hot. You constantly hate yourself, but you have no hopes in changing yourself. You are trapped to a single bed, you can only just struggle to shift to a side of it. No walking. Now the thing is, of course, I am aroused by my fat and love gaining, so I can only imagine being in complete mental agony from it.

Now, the death part. The thought of my death has always been attractive to me, but mainly the 'bad' deaths. Lots of physical pain. I'd never die a short death, it's too easy. I'd die slowly, very slowly, and painfully. Being extremely unhealthy will absolutely make your life very short, and that's great. More cholesterol to clog up my arteries, more salt to hurt my kidneys. Essentially you are killing your own body on purpose. Now just eat all of that junk food, more and more and more, and what do you know, you've got heart issues and loads of fat! Diabetes will give you tons of pain, whether it be pins and needles or just random sharp pains all over the body. You will feel like absolute shit. Fatigued, so so very tired, lazy, and pained. Doing absolutely nothing will help the arteries clog up more, and the fat to pile on. Just lay in the same spot, for the months and months. You can choose a couch or a bed, but anywhere will be fine for your decaying unhealthy heart.
1 year