Poly sf bay area feedie needing a feeder

Hello there!

My name is Naomi and I’m looking to have a feeder added to my empire. My goal is to get to fat to f*ck, essentially breeding weight. Maybe 600-700lbs.

I would love to go out on a date where I eat wayyy to much and waddle out the restaurant, looking pregnant. If I’m comfortable with you, I’ll let you oil my belly and body up and funnel feed me til I’m about to pop. And even then, you force feed a little more 😈
1 year

Seeking feeder (norcal, bay area)

Hey there!

I’m seeking for a feeder that would want to get me fat asf! I don’t really have a goal weight so I just keep going. I’m also seeking someone who will make content with me, I believe there needs to be more extreme Feederism content.
1 year

Wanting to be funneled

I want to be funneled by a delicious high calorie concoction until I’m as tight as a drum. I love the idea of not having control of what’s going into my gullet. My purpose at that moment is to swallow.
1 year

Bay area feedee or online looking for feeder

Hey there!

I’m Naomi! I’m looking for a feeder that will get me to 400lbs! I’m currently 300lbs 😈. I love to stuff past my limits to the point where I can’t eat anymore and then take one more bite. I want to be funnel and force fed until I look like a beach ball. 🤰🏽 Let’s have an in person or virtual stuffing date!
1 year

Looking for norcal feeder(s)

Hello!

I’m looking for a NorCal feeder that will help me reach my goal to 400lbs. I have a ravenous appetite that’s ready to chow down all the time. I just made a huge milestone to 300lbs and I only have to get bigger now. The bigger, the better.
1 year

Seeking sf bay area feeder

Hey! I’m Naomi!

I’m looking for a feeder that is into making me fatter and worshipping my body. I want to be over stuffed and pushed to my limits til I waddle.
1 year