Curious about something

From the article below, it doesn't seem like it could hurt, at the very least--though I'd look for a way to get the glucomannan fiber in a purer form.

Your body would probably thank you for the fiber after a stuffing too.

www.healthline.com/nutrition/lipozene-review

www.healthline.com/nutrition/lipozene-review
5 months

Story collab idea

This could be fun. If nothing else, speaking as someone who doesn't write as much as he would like, it could have the same benefits as a writing circle.

I feel like this kind of thing lives and dies by the hook. Making the cause of weight gain being open-ended enough for people to put their own spin on it while also being consistent enough to be recognizable as a theme is a challenge.

There's also a question of genre/setting. Lots of stories on this site are modern/magical realism, which is convenient because it's got a low barrier to entry for both writers (less world-building) and readers. Of course, that isn't attractive to every reader or author.
1 year

Exploring being a feedee

Morbidly A Beast:
what the heck is consensual non-consent

There are hundreds of articles that can explain it better within more traditional BDSM contexts. Within feederism it would be something like tying your struggling feedee to the bed as you fill their stomach with gainer shake as they protest being "force-fed,"maybe with some kidnapping roleplay, but where you both agree to the activity beforehand, because the feedee would get off to that kind of domination, and have tools like safewords and pre-negotiated hard-boundaries to avoid actually violating the feedee's consent.
1 year

Some questions since i'm new

Sphys:
Ah, my mistake then, and I've got a Costco membership so all the more reason to go there. As for exercise I dunno what it'll be, I'll have to find someone to, well, fatten first to sort that part out, though that'd be after sorting out having a relationship anyway.

Are any particular foods more fattening than others? Though I know it's not like there's a tomato with the calories of a cake or anything like that. I'd assume meat might be, but then there's the stuff about how eating too much red meat can be an issue etc etc so I don't really understand what and how many things to keep in mind, though I'll make sure to try looking into it if I ever seem to be starting a relationship

"More fattening" is a question of efficiency. Cost efficiency, time efficiency, efficiency in how much you are willing to eat...

The unfortunate thing is, carbohydrates are quite cheap, easy to prepare, and easy to over dulge on; but they also seem to be quite unhealthy for the reasons stated above.

Many people here suggest rapid gaining with heavy cream as parts of shakes and such.

In my opinion, habits are stronger than specific foods for increasing weight. Constant snacking on anything will cause weight gain if you're eating more than you expend.
1 year

Sphys:
I'll keep carbs in mind then, as for the processed foods it isn't too hard to find a farmer's market, besides in the winter, so that's probably a place I could find more natural stuff than a Walmart.
And I guess the awkwardness of visceral fat is since you can't choose which fat you lose, though I'll try the aerobics when it comes to it, not sure which kind work best but swimming's probably easier at bigger sizes.

Farmer's markets are nice for getting something fresh and delicious, though I personally wouldn't worry about organic food; a potato from Walmart is just as good as a potato from a farmer's market in terms of processing. Up to you if you prefer organic though. I'd buy from a wholesale store like Costco but that's more about economics than health.

Mostly I was warning about the difference between a hot dog as "meat" and an actual cut of beef or pork, or typical cheap candy compared to a piece of fruit.

Another important thing I forgot to mention is variety, both for the sake of a balanced nutrition and for the sake of avoiding flavor fatigue.

The best exercise is the kind you will actually stick to. I hate hate walking but I love Beat Saber. Figure out what physical activity you enjoy; in general, moving is better than not moving.
1 year

Formatting shortcuts/toolbar

It would be nice to have keyboard shortcuts (CTRL+B for bold) or toolbars for the formatting options (links especially).
1 year

Exploring being a feedee

I just checked your profile, and I'll add a bit more.

I’m new to the gaining world. I discovered this fetish in a relationship where I was secretly pushed food. The idea of being secretly dominated in this way is surprisingly a turn on.

If you still enjoy elements of non-con, despite the discomfort you expressed in the OP, then I'd advise you to look up consensual non-consent. Some of the advice you'll find as you research that will stress the importance of hard boundaries, of negotiating specific windows of opportunity if you want it to be a surprise, and aftercare that includes a check-in with reality and your goals outside of kink.
1 year

Exploring being a feedee

I found out my boyfriend likes it and is a “feeder” and secretly fed me in the past.

How did you find out? Did this lead to you confronting him?

I’m exploring the idea of doing small intentful gains for his pleasure but I am worried it could get carried away and that would make me feel uncomfortable.

You need to establish boundaries; asking this question in a public forum for advice is a good start. Talking to him and asking about his expectations should be your next step. Negotiating kink, is, by definition, a negotiation. Find out what each of you want. Figure out what you are and are not willing to give each other. Meet in the middle, or as far as you each are comfortable with; if that gap is too large, the kink should not proceed.

What are good limits to set and has anyone had a successful submissive healthy relationship and if so how did you manage? Examples wood be helpful.

Ask yourself what "too far" would be like for you. Do you want to maintain or attain a certain lower weight than what he might desire? Do you want to be able to remain physically fit? Are you worried about outside judgment? Only you can answer these questions for yourself. Once you know them, communicate them to your partner.

How do you limit non-consensual feeding? I don’t want surprises in my food again.

Telling him that you do not want any more non-consensual feeding is a good start, and explain why.

However, the larger concern I have is that you worry about surprises in your food. If that is the starting point for this kink, I'm not sure you should proceed with the kink at all until he can prove he's wiling to respect your boundaries.

It would be easier to give advice if we knew how exactly he surprised you in the first place, but if it was something in the vein of adding real sugar to your food and lying that it was artificial sweetener... well, that's a betrayal of trust that I wouldn't forgive quickly. Don't accept food from him at all, if that's what it takes.

Frankly, I'm close to suggesting you end the relationship because that kind of deceit disgusts me, but I shouldn't jump to conclusions. Trust your instincts. If it feels like abuse, call it out. If he dismisses or reacts negatively to you asserting boundaries, dump him as soon as it's safe to do so.

How did you measure or know she/he gained weight if the boundaries are set to only have small gains? Is it pointless to start if I don’t want big gains and will he just want more in the end?

There are people in this community who are feedees and eat for their partners but intentionally lose weight or maintain a low/healthy weight. Similarly, there are people who don't mind feedees who are thin and would even prefer occasional bouts of stuffing over secret feedings to induce a long-term gain. I have a guess as to which your boyfriend is.

This is a matter of personal taste and it will depend on what he wants and how much he can demonstrate respect for your boundaries. If he seems like he will push those boundaries, don't bother with indulging his kink at all.
1 year

Sphys:
As the subject says, I'm new, so I don't really know how stuff works and I thought I might as well ask a couple of here rather than trying to figure out what exactly to google.

On that note, first is something every new guy probably asks; is there any sort of relatively healthy way to gain? I know that after a point the weight itself will cause issues unavoidably, but is it possible to get someone to reach large sizes, maybe say a range of 300+ or 400 or something for example, without such a concern for diabetes or such? Or is that a pipe dream you'll only see in fiction?

If there isn't such a safe way to go about it, then what's generally considered the best way? Does using muscle shakes work fine or does that cause problems I forgot to consider? Since I dunno how diet stuff works

Thanks for anyone that helps, I might have other questions but that's what comes to mind for now

Avoid highly processed foods; the closer a food is to how it would have come out of an animal a plant, the better.

Type 2 Diebetes can be caused by blood sugar levels being elevated after meals. Carbs in general will spike blood glucose, so limit those or aerobic exercise after eating to reduce glucose spikes.

Visceral fat, which is the fat that accumulates around the organs in your abdomen, is the more dangerous type of fat. Diets with low carbs might result in less visceral fat. Additionally, there are studies which say aerobic exercise can reduce visceral fat, but others that say that subcutaneous fat will go just as quickly. (My theory from skimming these studies is that low carb diets and aerobic exercise after eating both dampen the blood sugar spikes after eating, which somehow leads to lower visceral adipose tissue.)
1 year

Where to preserve old deleted stories?

Doublesizer:
There is often a reason why many stories are deleted and never resurrected.
You can preserve them on your disk, but you don't have the rights to host them. That's what copyright means - the right to copy - and that belongs to the author, even if the author doesn't care about the stories anymore.
The best I can suggest is that if anybody is searching for a particular story, you can privately fulfill that request. Otherwise, deleted stories are just that - a memory in time. Perhaps they never existed in the first place and it's just a figment of our imagination. Maybe we don't exist either.

IANAL, but...

Technically, I think privately sharing--or even preserving for your own use--a copyrighted work is still copyright infringement at its core, unless first sale doctrine applies and you are an actual owner of the work. That's why I can't legally just screenrecord a movie on Netflix and share it with a friend.

For a digital work? I think it would depend on the original license those works were uploaded under. My Netflix example above is flawed because I'm *sure* their terms of use covers that case somehow, and goes beyond default "all rights reserved" copyright anyway.

If you uploaded a story to something like Dimensions Magazine right now, their terms go like this:
(You) grant, the Company a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive worldwide right and license to display, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, use, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any and all content that you post on the Websites.

So I guess, in theory, Dimensions could create that archive, but only for stories that were uploaded to it.

As an aside, I can't find anything in FF's Terms that addresses what rights you grant FF regarding content you upload, just that you still own the copyright to your work.
1 year
12345   loading