How to combine padding and other stuff.

APaddingDude:
I've had ideas for ways of padding and doing ordinary things, like reading, watching a video, or playing a game. If some requirement is met, then you add some padding, possibly making it harder.

Reading - Every chapter you finish reading (will probably be fast with long books and short chapters)

Video Watching - Depending on what it is, if you pick some requirement. For example, with gaming, every time someone gets like an advancement or something

Gaming - Every time you die, or if certain things are met

Feel free to add your own ideas below!

I often do house work when I'm padded up. Its a wonderful feeling.

I want to go out padded, but I'm too concerned about getting caught.
2 months

Story behind your username?

MarieTrans:
My name is Marie and I'm trans, ta-da

M05Padding:
Are you sure? I think we need more context.

Munchies:
That's cringe of you.

Me? No worries, she know I was joking. 😀
2 months

MarieTrans:
My name is Marie and I'm trans, ta-da

Are you sure? I think we need more context.
2 months

Mines is a mix between my name, hobby, and a anime reference.

If you think you know, tell me your guess for fun. Lol
2 months

How do you guys improve your social skills?

Angiefoodcake:
For the longest time I've struggled with social anxiety and maybe I am on the spectrum. Eventually I will have to conquer job interviews since I want to get out of my shitty fruit slave job!

Also, I want to try to make friends at my future job. Because I hardly talk to anyone at my current job. smiley But then again there is a language barrier problem. Welp... I should've studied Spanish courses on Duolingo.

It seems this mask prevents me from being successful. I haven't climbed up the seronity ladder due to poor social skills. Not a good excuse but childhood trauma still haunts me to this day. Bullies can fuck you up.

I do think I am slightly getting a little better. One time I had a conversation with my dad's childhood friend. It helps when I ask random questions.

I've learned the first step is simple, don't care what others may think about you. Why? How else will you find out who's worth making friends with? Lol

2nd be yourself. This is a tricky one because if you struggle to make friends due to being yourself, you may feel like this is bad advice. It's not. The goal of "be yourself" is simply to avoid making fake bonds. You don't want people to like you for the facade you put up. You want them to like your authentic self.

If you like more tips feel free to ask on the thread or a direct message.
2 months

Canvas gainer and padder friends!

I'm a padder and former gainer due to work related reasons.

If you are a gainer or padder, male or female, I would love to be your friend. I want to share pictures of my padding and if you are over 400 lbs, I want to use you to inspire my padding to new levels! Anyone interested?
2 months

Why are people so angry at fat acceptance movements on the internet?

Yea, the whole thing is super annoying. I used to probe into the mind of the people. Sparking very long debates in a attempt to understand. It often goes from "I just want people to be healthy" to "I'm just better than them and I want them to know it."

In short: those people are just assholes and bullies. If they aren't your spouse, chances are they just want to feel superior over someone and think you're an easy topic. It's pathetic.
2 months

Regrets?

I bet you are a dream 😍 ✨️
2 months

Best way to get larger shirts

Women's cloths comes super stretchy. If you're in the states you can go to Torrid and get a size 5. The torrid size 5 dresses and shirts are insanely huge. My latest dress from there is a size 2. I'm 280 before padding
2 months

Looking for ppl who pad themselves

Biglink:
I love to pad to the size of immobility.

That's interesting. Do you use fluid for weight?
2 months
1234   loading