Have ideas for padding your lower-half?

SquishMaster:
Hey all - I've been padding for a bit but so far I've only really got my upper half to look good. I'm using a method from a post I can't find anymore (maybe it's deleted?), but it's base gel mixed with water, in double-bagged trash bags. I'm using anywhere from 1-2 gal in each bag, depending on how big I wanna go, and then 1-3 bags in my shapewear bodysuit. Using this, with 2 small base gel ziplocs in a sports bra for moobs, I've got a mostly realistic-looking and -feeling setup, which is important because I like to go out in public in it and don't want to look too unrealistic.

My issue is I don't really know how to do my lower half. I've tried one or two towels stuffed into some leggings, which looks decent with a larger pair of jeans over top, but it gets super hot under all that fabric pretty quick, and the towels don't always stay put. And it's somewhat difficult to keep the pants up! I can't use any base gel bags since I'd like to be able to sit down on my padded butt, and the bags couldn't take that kind of pressure. I'm a dude trying to look like a fat dude, so it's not super important that my butt in particular is huge, but I'd like to "flesh out" my hips & thighs more.

For now I just wear a very large pair of jeans or joggers and pull the waistband up to my padded "belly-button-level". The pant legs are baggy enough that they hide the fact that my legs, hips, and butt don't match my hugely-padded gut.

So I guess I'm just wondering what all you guys do, what works, what doesn't work. What do you pad with? What do you use to hold it all the padding in? How do you keep your padded pants from falling down in public? Etc.
if you like my padding, let me know. I'm always happy to share.
3 months

Nsfw morphs

Angelette:
You could enlarge the belly area using a transformation-type tool in a photo editing software. In GIMP it's called Warp Transform, while in Photoshop it's called Bloat.

Here are two tutorials for both programs using these similar tools.

Edit: I imagine you will have to enlarge the other parts of the body, too. Such as the arms. I suggest you use photo references.

Also make sure to use your layers. They are very crucial when it comes to image editing. As my digital media teacher said, think of it like a stack of pancakes.
nice!!!
5 months

Dmv meet up group

Kacchan:
Hahaha! I thought this was about the Department of Motor Vehicles, and was realllllllly curious as to what the heck weight gain and license plates had in common.
lmao hilarious!
5 months

Any israeli meetups ?

MottiF:
No one? 😢
doesn't look like it but don't give up!
6 months

Dmv meet up group

DC Maryland and Virginia I'm sure. DMV. I'm from the DMV but currently live in the great white north of state of MN.
6 months

I feel sexier the fatter i'm padded

PigletInPiggy:
I love to be massive! Butt & hips so huge & wide I can barely squeeze through the doorway! Waddle when I walk!! I have different shapes sizes I make myself!
Absolutely beautiful padding!!!!
6 months

I got caught out in public by my wife

Fatjoe:
So I decided that I was going out padded in public today while my wife was at work. Nothing too extreme for the first time, but just enough to look like I had a good size beer gut. I put a compression shirt on, and used a wadded up hoodie with a small ankle weight in the front pocket to give it a more realistic look and feel. I placed it under the compression shirt, and made it look real as possible with a small bounce. While I was in the store, she came up behind me and asked what I was getting. I was extremely nervous to turn around, but I didn't have a choice not too. When I did turn around, she looked down and saw my fake beer gut. Her eyes were big, and asked me what I was doing. She then asked if it was my plan to be that big, and walked out the store looking confused. She knows that I like her big and wouldn't mind if she got bigger, but I haven't mentioned anything to her about me wanting to get bigger or anything about padding. Never thought I would get caught by my wife out in town, just thought it would be someone else that caught me. Now I'm sitting at home waiting for her to get back from work.
omgggg!!! I would die 😭 😩
6 months

What to do in public?

This would be wild. Lol

I would have to do something about my face to feel confident.
6 months
1234   loading