Looking for someone to pad with or just chat :)

I'm looking for that, too. Hit me up.
7 months

Question

Unfortunately not.. My girl doesn't even know I do padding. smiley

I was hoping to find a friend to pad with. I've not talked to any of my inner circle of friends about this as I'm concerned of whay they may think.
9 months

Question

Unfortunately not.. My girl doesn't even know I do padding. smiley

I was hoping to find a friend to pad with. I've not talked to any of my inner circle of friends about this as I'm concerned of whay they may think.
9 months

First time padding - tips?

My suggestion is that you post your first attempt. No one is sure of the style of padding you're going for.
1 year

Padding in your childhood

That's when it all started. I was around 10. Being the youngest of 6 children, I was never included in anything. As a result, I spent a lot of time alone. By the age of 10, I just wanted to be a baby again. My first padding were diapers. I would fill them with socks as if they was filled diapers. It was all super weird looking back.

A year or so later, I had padded the fake diapers with big towels in the front and i ejaculated. I legit had no idea wtf happened but I knew it felt good. Suddenly I felt the coldness of "wet" and thought I peed myself. That made me panic and look, but it was just a little white wetness. Lol I never had any talks about sex. I was easily able to clean it and a few times a week I chased that feeling.

Then I got into girls. My padding slowly morphed into the recreation of the perfect women shape. The pear shape. It has been my favorite body type for a women since. ❤️
1 year

A challenge- pregnant belly

M05Padding:
i posted one of mine.

Fat4FunTwo:
I saw that. Really.hot

Fanedfox:
I have a couple of really big belly padding photos in my profile photos, check them out.

Wow 👌
1 year

Let's see: do any of you play games?

I play FfXIV, Genshin Impact, and dabble in a few random games.
1 year

Let's see: do any of you play games?

I play FfXIV, Genshin Impact, and dabble in a few random games.
1 year

Who wants to talk

I'm a straight dude but I'm always down to make new friends. What's up?
1 year
1234   loading