Say hey!

I'm American but not the type that most people like. Lol
1 year

Walking at the public park

I doubt I would ever try going out in public. I did think about it before, though, and decided I would have to dress like one of those Somalian women. They cover up fully. The only reason it would work is because I pad in a way to have wide hips. I am absolutly in love with the pear shape!! As a dude, that would look wild, thus making their style of dressing the perfect cover-up.
1 year

Longest you've ever gone padded up?

2 days for me. Just an Saturday and Sunday. It's rare for me to have several days to myself. If I was living alone, I would definitely stay padded at home 100% of the time. I was thinking about talking to my girlfriend about the fetish so I can do it more freely, but I think she would leave me if she knew. 😞
1 year

New padding story

Is this like fan fiction? 🤔 Not sure what's going on here.
1 year

Instagram

I just followed you. I don't do padding on the media i use with friends and Fam. Padding is one of my secret i kept from everyone i know IRL
1 year

Padding stories and videos

NH Guy:
Anybody know of any good ones? I've seen Nikki19NY and a couple others on YouTube, and they're great. Anybody know of any others?

On Flickr.com i like Prunella. It is a few more on there, but she is my fav.

87457708@N05]www.flickr.com[/mail]/photos/87457708@N05
1 year

What is your favorite "fat shape"?

I'm posting mine. Please check it out. Would also love padding advice from anyone. smiley
1 year

Question for the forum

OH I WOULD LOVE TO. it depends where it is. My girlfriend has no idea of this fetish of mine. I used to pad to make the perfect women but I found a sexy chubby lady I plan to mary. Hopefully this isn't forgotten. Keep me updated folks.
1 year
234   loading