24, male feedee from germany looking for mutual or feeder in germany

It's really hard to find feeders in germany especially in my region. So I'm also fine with anyone else who doesn't fit my post 😅

It would be nice to meet a woman who speaks German and shares my kink. Mostly I'm very shy in the beginning so its hard for me to connect to new people. So I will need a extrovert feeder who is also a feedee in the best case.

My dream is to meet a woman personally but online would be also very nice.

If you are interested please dm me 😊
4 days

Hey everyone

I’m looking for some feeders who are down to keep in touch online and give me some financial and emotional support.

I love being spoiled and want to share this passion with someone who enjoys supporting me. I’m looking for a genuine connection based on trust and mutual enjoyment.

Here’s what I’m looking for:

Regular chats via messages, video calls, or phone.
Financial support to help me with my goals and desires.
Emotional support and motivation
Planning and experiencing my progress together.

I’m open and honest and hope you are too. If you’re interested in joining me on this journey and get a kick out of spoiling and supporting me, hit me up!

Looking forward to hearing from you!
2 months

Feeder looking for feedee

I'm searching for a feeder
2 months

Suche feeder

Ich suche nach einem großzügigen feeder. Jedoch nur online. Ich würde im Gegenzug weightins und andere videos/fotos schicken und regelmäßig im kontakt stehen ❤️
Mann oder Frau ist mir egal was ich brauche ist Unterstützung im großen maße. Ich will 150kg erreichen und dann weiter schauen. Vermutlich werde ich erst aufhören wenn es mir gesundheitlich nicht mehr gut geht 🫠
2 months

Stomach capacity

Eat rice until you think you throw up then wait 5-10 minutes eat again and then drink as much soda as you can. Your stomach will hurt a lot if you do to much but for me it worked well. The rice will expand in your stomach and will expand your stomach too.
8 months

How to afford my belly?

Hey I'm 23 and I'm wondering how you can all afford the expensive food.
1 year

Question

I want my belly hang, but when i ever reach that state will my belly ever be flat again if i try to lose weight then. Or will my skin be lose for the rest of my life?
2 years

My dream is to get extremely obese!

Hi I want to get fat but not the visceral fat. I want a belly that hangs and I want a belly that is extremely soft. I think its not possible to get such a soft belly for a man like me... Does anyone know if its possible? And if it is is there someone who wants to help me reach that goal maybe even together?
2 years

Looking for a feeder or a mutual

Pls dm me pics are on my Instagram page: gainingbelly
2 years