How do you eat your pizza?

I like to eat to two slices at a time sandwiched on top of each other! Much more efficient 😌
1 week

Ideal size?

For me (remy) I'm 5'2 so I pretty much want to be as big as I can get to even it out 🤣 if I can't be taller i'll be wider!
1 week

Fat graphing

I love this! I also love a fat transfer fantasy 😍 I actually carried out mine in a roleplay clip only yesterday! It was so much fun just wish it was real lol
1 week

Fat transfer fantasy 😍 belly expansion

This has been a fantasy of mine for a long time, the ability to transfer fat from one person to another immediately.

My first conception of it was when I didn't like my fat body and wished I could transfer my fat to someone who needed it more.

But now I think of it in a way of taking someone else's fat and putting it on myself.
One fantasy I have had is with an invention I finally finish, I find the perfect subject: a personal trainer, who else would long for 0% body fat? I find myself in a dreaded workout, which just shows to them how fat and out of shape I really am. They talk about what fat percentage I would like to get down to but that's when I reveal to them that I actually want to grow it and I want them to help me. What I really want is all their fat on me. So I hook them up to my invention and its complete. My belly expands before my eyes and my fat percentage grows exponentially while they're left as just skin and bone...

Do you have any fat transfer fantasies?
1 week

Going on a cruise to stuff ourselves all day

Tbh I have definitely thought about this, but nothing scares me more than being on a ship in the middle of the ocean and sometimes the food doesn't looks that great, so I think I'll just stick to buffet roadtrips 🤣
2 weeks

Could fatness come back into fashion?

So we know ozempic and being skinny is in (again) but we also know that trends go in a cycle.
So I pretty much have this theory that in some years time, perhaps if the economic situation keeps getting worse, there will be a switch.
I feel like ozempic has also become another type of status symbol but eventually, when there is perhaps not as much food and the economy is worse, the ozempic look will become the same as those who can't feed themselves enough, causing the rich to switch back to the old times where fatness was a symbol of wealth. We have already seen the rise in display foods, I think this will be taken further to where huge banquets of food come back in and fatness will be sought-after again. It could just be a fantasy but idk it could hold some merit. What are your thoughts?
2 weeks

"advanced" obesity classes?

Aw I'm 37.5 so only obese smiley I want a fancy title too!🤣 guess that's a new goal then
2 weeks

My secret little fattening addition

Thepiggygirls:
This might be obvious but omg the power of cream cheese! It’s such a great fattening food, you can put it on literally anything and copious amounts too. It’s so easy for me to just down 5 bagels smothered in cream cheese and it equates to soo many calories. Just recently I put a whole block on a sandwich and it was divine. And then of course you can use it as a dip for making pretty much anything fatter. I just love it so much.
Its definitely going to start to make its mark on my belly soon and I don’t care! I want more! Let me know if there’s any other ways I should be using it that I’m missing! 🤤

Kacchan:
My new "go to" is melted cream cheese with salsa, then mix shredded 4-cheese mexican blend into it for an amazing, addicting, and fattening Tostito dip. The salt, the crunch, the creamy salsa with cheese...

Omg this sounds dangerous!! 😳🤤🤤
1 month

Bmi. what's yours?

37.5 😅 i love being officially declared obese 🤣
1 month

Fat/food laws you would make if you ran the world?

Tbh I think about this question way too much but now I'm actually writing it I can't think of as many things 🤣

but definitely all restaurant having free drink refills (this is so hard to find where i am😭) as well as all gravy on chips has to be applied in atleast 2 layers so you never have dry chips. Maybe also a rule about left overs where you can always have extra helpings of them.

What would yours be? I'm sure yalls will be a whole lot more creative than mine but if I think of more I'll add them!
2 months
12345   loading