Bmi. what's yours?

37.5 šŸ˜… i love being officially declared obese šŸ¤£
1 month

Fat/food laws you would make if you ran the world?

Tbh I think about this question way too much but now I'm actually writing it I can't think of as many things šŸ¤£

but definitely all restaurant having free drink refills (this is so hard to find where i amšŸ˜­) as well as all gravy on chips has to be applied in atleast 2 layers so you never have dry chips. Maybe also a rule about left overs where you can always have extra helpings of them.

What would yours be? I'm sure yalls will be a whole lot more creative than mine but if I think of more I'll add them!
2 months

Most controversial food opinions

Malvineous:
Cold pizza is gross. Pizza for breakfast is gross.

Fries dipped in milkshake is also gross. Salt and vinegar potato chips are gross as well.

Most fruit is gross now because they don't let it ripen long enough. If I wanted it to be that sour, I would have bought lemons instead of blueberries.

Eating peanut butter straight out of the jar is pretty good though.

Kacchan:
CONTROVERSY!!!

You can give me ALLLLL of your cold, leftover pizza then, my friend. I will happily fall on that grenade for ya. smiley

Same šŸ¤£ I agree with all except the cold pizza and the fries in milkshakes/soft serve ice cream, I love the contrast of the hot and salty and the cold and sweet haha

And the thing about fruits is so true! It's so so sad tbh I thought it was just an Australian thing
2 months

Food at work

HRHB15:
Was just given a couple dozen doughnuts to take homeā€¦. šŸ˜‹

Omg that sounds like the best thing ever to be honest šŸ¤¤ if that were me there would be no sharing šŸ¤£
2 months

Heavy cream week challenge

So Iā€™m thinking of doing a HC gaining week challenge where I drink some heavy cream every day for a week!
Just wondering what you thinking Wouk be a good starting amount? And the amount I should work up to? I think I want to increase it each day as that just sounds fun but Iā€™m not too sure how far I should go with it. I know it will be mostly determined by how I feel as the time but just wondering what a good guideline would be?
2 months

Any food network fans?

Yes we love watching guy fieri and get some good food inspo! We also love watching competitive eating too itā€™s a lot of fun to watch šŸ˜
2 months

Why are so many discussions getting locked?

Letters And Numbers:
Iā€™m pretty much of the mind that unless itā€™s about size acceptance or other weight related political issues, thereā€™s the ENTIRE REST OF THE INTERNET to talk about politics. Itā€™s inescapable. This site can be an oasis from that. But just my opinion.

Iā€™ve been thinking this too lately like this site is just not the place for it! Thereā€™s so many other discussions which could be enjoyed here which could otherwise not happen so comfortably in other spaces! We should keep it to those šŸ„°
2 months

Were they trying to tell me to lose weightā€¦?šŸ˜…

Thepiggygirls:
When I got in my Uber the driver was an older man and once he started talking I could just kinda tell it would be one of those kinda inescapable conversations, where they just keep taking but he seemed nice. He begins by telling me what he had for breakfast then proceeds to tell me about his keto diet his son had gotten him into. I pretty much tuned out after hearing the word keto. But I just politely listened even though I couldnā€™t care less about all the ways he was cutting out carbs and sugar, to me it just sounds miserable.

Then he started to tell me about his fasting and how it does wonders for him, and the kilos melt off. He then started talking about his daughter and how sheā€™s short and wide and how it done wonders for her. And then he starts telling me how I should try it! But I was literally just like ā€œnah I wouldnā€™t be able to do itā€ and it kinda got left at that.

It took me until getting home to realise that perhaps he was trying to tell me something šŸ¤£ itā€™s so funny because if I had have been honest I would have told him that I was currently on my way home to double dash kfc and dominos with sides and dessert. Iā€™d say he probably would have been mortified šŸ¤£

Kacchan:
Ugh - you were kind to be polite and to listen. I find those conversations to be exhausting, because typically the talker fails to realize that they're being completely one-sided and exclusionary of the listener. (You're basically getting an enthusiastic sales pitch.)

Often it isn't intentional and I find that the talker isn't really all that self-aware - it's more of a mania that takes over because they are excited to share ALL of this information that they feel.has been helpful, enlightening, inspiring, validating, etc.

In these instances I try to do what you did - politely listen if they are being genuinely enthusiastic and trying to share a newfound passion (obsession). I might ask a few questions if I feel like it might be helpful or therapeutic for the talker to keep going.

But it's not easy, and hopefully you have a few polite ways to interrupt, redirect, or disengage - you were so nice to let them chatter on!

I hope that you enjoyed the silence of your home while you completely ate the OPPOSITE of everything he said. (Bwah-ha-ha-haha!!!)

Yeah I don't think he was inherently trying to be rude or anything like you said i think he was genuinely just sharing the things which he believed to be helpful for him and his family. But it's crazy because as he was saying it he kept on telling me how they weren't really that over weight to begin with only we was which he said he used to be like over 100 KG. It just really brought me out of my little feedee bubble and reminded me that the real world still cares so deeply about stuff like dieting and losing weight šŸ¤£
2 months

Were they trying to tell me to lose weightā€¦?šŸ˜…

Thepiggygirls:
When I got in my Uber the driver was an older man and once he started talking I could just kinda tell it would be one of those kinda inescapable conversations, where they just keep taking but he seemed nice. He begins by telling me what he had for breakfast then proceeds to tell me about his keto diet his son had gotten him into. I pretty much tuned out after hearing the word keto. But I just politely listened even though I couldnā€™t care less about all the ways he was cutting out carbs and sugar, to me it just sounds miserable.

Then he started to tell me about his fasting and how it does wonders for him, and the kilos melt off. He then started talking about his daughter and how sheā€™s short and wide and how it done wonders for her. And then he starts telling me how I should try it! But I was literally just like ā€œnah I wouldnā€™t be able to do itā€ and it kinda got left at that.

It took me until getting home to realise that perhaps he was trying to tell me something šŸ¤£ itā€™s so funny because if I had have been honest I would have told him that I was currently on my way home to double dash kfc and dominos with sides and dessert. Iā€™d say he probably would have been mortified šŸ¤£

Morbidly A Beast:
Yeah people tend to project their insecurities about their weight on others, and give all sorts of unsolicited diet advice not because they are probably trying to make you feel bad but because they see it as a nice thing to do for someone ā€œstruggling with their weightā€ ā€” but yeah little do they know that weight was earned XD

It was just so funny because I didn't even realise what he was doing because I've just distanced myself so far from thinking about dieting, or even the thought of losing weight or feeling insecure about my body. like I didn't even think for a second he was wanting me to actually take his advice šŸ¤£ and it's crazy bc I've pretty much been the subject to it my whole life as I've always been fat like no diet is changing that šŸ˜‚
2 months

Food plan for muscle chub?

I think I may have posted about this before a long time ago but I'm thinking about it again and really want to start it now I'm a bit more motivated to gain in general.

Would anyone be able to give me advice on how to grow muscle and fat at the same time? I just want to grow bigger in every way!

I'd like to know what type of exercise should I do to gain muscle but not lose fat? I have access to a gym if I really want to go that far too.
Also any ideas for a meal plan? I literally never eat vegetables so maybe I can use it as a way to encorporate more of those into my diet too lol but I'm just not sure how much protein I should have to cares. Also how many calories I should be having? I'm thinking of starting on heavy cream but wondering how that would interact with the muscle gains.
2 months
12345   loading