Mutual stuffing

We’ve been mutual stuffing for a while now. It just makes stuffing so much more fun and easier. We pretty much always end up ordering way more food together as we encourage each other then end up over accounting for the both of us 🤣
2 months

Weight gain food plans

Will post them on our account! smiley
3 months

Anyone else have a tumblr?

We do same username as here smiley
3 months

I found the most delicious gainer shake, but now i’m afraid to order it.

Kimllyy:
A few weeks ago, I discovered the most delicious drink at Starbucks: an iced matcha latte with heavy cream and no ice. A venti is easily over 2000 calories and it tastes exactly like melted green tea ice cream, which I love. I’ve had melted ice cream in the past, but it’s hard to do discretely at home with roommates. This is so much easier and has way more calories.

To try to be discrete, I do a mobile order and just pick up my drink with little to no interaction with the baristas. However, today the barista asked me if I was actually going to drink it. I was super embarrassed and made up a quick lie about it being for some prank video.

Now im at a crossroads. I’ve never been able to drink as much heavy cream as easily (due to both taste and convenience). But I’m afraid of getting called out by a barista again.

What should I do ?

Omg I didn't know they had an option to put it in your drink there that's so good! Tbh I'm absolutely shameless when it comes to ordering on fast food apps like I will make 3 separate orders without caring 🤣 so I'd just get what you want and not care about them!
3 months

My secret little fattening addition

Ch0nkyPig30n:
If you like scrambled eggs a tasty recipe is around a tbs of butter and creamcheese per egg. Melt the butter and cream cheese in a pan (make sure the cream cheese is in bits so it melts a little better) once the butter is melted you can add the scrambled eggs to the pan and cook it then season it too taste. Its really tasty and easy to make

Ooh I've never tried it in eggs I'll definitely have to!
3 months

Food at work

HRHB15:
I’m not sure how everyone feels about eating food at work, whether it be for a potluck or some sort of event or if it’s just eating your lunch or a snack in the presence of coworkers. For a long time I restricted myself and tried to not really eat to excess around them but over the past year, after returning to the office.

I didn’t gain any weight the three years we worked from home but since returning to the office, I have gained 20 pounds. Several of my coworkers returned heavier anyway… So I just said fuck it. Now, pretty much any opportunity I have for free food (that I like and is clean) at work, I take it. A lot of times it’s food catered in for a special event. I used to get a modest portion but now I get the largest reasonable portion (I would never take more than my share or leave anyone without). But don’t let there be leftovers. I used to never go back for more but now that’s a plate to take back to my desk.

So I have another fat coworker that appears to have seen the change and now she alerts me to any food that is left after meetings or team lunches. Today, the vending machine guy had some snacks and chips nearing their expiration date so he left a big box full of all kinds in our break room. She came right to me and told me to come look through them. This has been so exciting to be a little more of myself and someone notice.

Let me know your thoughts and similar experiences.

I used to be the same at my old job, like if there was cake or chocolates for some reason I would take one or a tiny peice but I eventually stopped caring and just hoped no one would notice at the end of the shift when a few of them were gone 🤣 the co-worker who noticed seems nice though ☺️
3 months

Is being gassy just part of being 300+?

Hmm not sure how size would effect it but I definitely get soo gassy when I'm eating a lot everyday so it could be that smiley
3 months

Is this site shutting down?

I hope not! It's been fine for me smiley
3 months

My secret little fattening addition

This might be obvious but omg the power of cream cheese! It’s such a great fattening food, you can put it on literally anything and copious amounts too. It’s so easy for me to just down 5 bagels smothered in cream cheese and it equates to soo many calories. Just recently I put a whole block on a sandwich and it was divine. And then of course you can use it as a dip for making pretty much anything fatter. I just love it so much.
Its definitely going to start to make its mark on my belly soon and I don’t care! I want more! Let me know if there’s any other ways I should be using it that I’m missing! 🤤
3 months

What is the hottest cause for someone who's been maintaining weight, to suddenly start gaining?

I like the fantasy of thinking someone is trying to help you manage your weight but then slowly after building a relationship and trusting them they begin to fatten you, slowly, so at first you don’t realise but then once you do you’re too addicted to all the extra calories to let it go, so I guess a bit of deception, but I think it only really works in a roleplay setting due to consent.
3 months
23456   loading