What is the hottest cause for someone who's been maintaining weight, to suddenly start gaining?

Curiousv:
For me it's if she's already considerably fat, and loves eating, but she can manage (even if only barely) to hold herself back from stuffing herself all the time, because of being afraid of not being accepted.

Showing her affection and acceptance, as well as she gradually learning that I not only tolerate her size but love it, might make her to abandon her restraints, and start indulging herself completely.
I would feel somewhat guilty (even though I neither forced nor tricked her into it), but it is such a hot fantasy.

Tbh this is pretty much what this community showed me, like I’ve always been fat and loved eating and now I’ve accepted it I just keep growing 😅
3 months

Tried calorie counting…

Have a new what I eat in a day clip coming soon… 

I’ve never been one for calorie counting but I did for this clip and oh my 😳😅

Let’s just say I didn’t quite realise just how much I was eating… I just love the feeling of being full and I hadn’t realised just how much I’ve been stretching my capacity.
I’ve also just always loved food so I’ll pretty much take any opportunity to eat, it just brings me so much happiness & peace. I have many gaining goals but lately I’ve really been fantasising about just getting an extra 20 kgs just planted on me right away, maybe I’m too impatient… I just want to feel bigger. I feel like I’ve lost a little bit of my double chin and I just miss it being plump and the first thing you notice on my face. So please any encouragement to get me gaining quicker will be appreciated. I need to double what my chin once was and more! 
3 months

Getting serious about getting bigger

We're really starting to get serious about getting bigger! Our appetites have just been growing out of our control! We have been keeping up having lots of snacks throughout the day and 2 stuffings per day but it's honestly a lot to keep up with. We're sometimes left needing more still... so if you would like to assist us in achieving our goals we would really appreciate it! We could do with a little more encouragement too sometimes so would love if you also like that. Let us know if thid sounds like something you're interested in!

We would both like to gain atleast 50kg this year so any bit helps!
3 months

Gaining on a cruise or at an all inclusive resort

Plump Belly To Curvy:
This is SO one of my unfulfilled fantasies. Going on a trip where there's 24 hr eating - a buffet and other restaurants. And I only have to eat and lay around. Only getting up to go lay out at the pool in all my fatness. I'm going to make it come true. I think I'd gain a pound every day or two.

Someone should definitely organize a cruise or all-inclusive resort for fat people, gainers, and FAs. Just increase the price of the food and beverage option. Like paying extra for a balcony or view. We wouldn't be afraid to let it all hang out. We'd be proud, excited. Plus, it's a great body positivity message to be a group that revels in being fat and getting fatter. There are nude cruises. Why not a fat cruise? On the good ship Excess. Or fat camp for adults -- to gain! Where eating is a sport.

Oh my a fat Cruise! Sounds incredible 😍 I'd just definitely have to make sure there are a lot of different options as I would be eating not stop!
3 months

What feeder/feedee/gained fantasy is still on your bucket list?

One we often think or perhaps dream about is like a magic unlimited doordash pass🤣 where all food is unilimted... 😍🤤
my gosh If we had that I can't even express how much food we would get and how huge we would get i cant even think about how far we would be willing to go... I think we would honestly park up every day and have atleast like 5 doordash orders on the way at all times perhaps, it sounds like a dream tbh 😍

As for what we would order, we always need a balance of savoury and sweet so probably like 3 savoury at a time, perhaps fried chicken (hot honey, snow cheese, karaage), mcdonalds quarter pounders & fries, pizzas & pastas and then also some sweet orders like black forest cake and cheesecakes, ice cream and thickshakes.
I cant even think about how huge we would get... but I mean I'm sure we would enjoy every second of it 😏
3 months

Weight gain food plans

We made some weight gain food plans for easy 4k-5k calorie days! Would anyone like to see them? ☺️ we made them nice and begginer friendly and somewhat reflect how we eat in a day!
3 months

Feedee friends looking for feeder

We've been getting hungrier than ever and our appetites are becoming a little hard to keep up with 😅 would anyone like to help us further along our goal? We'd like to see ouselves at least 300 pounds each by the end of the year ☺️
3 months

Stuffing hotels

Rockhardbelly:
This is more fantasy than reality but I’ve always thought there was a market for a “stuffers hotel” all the staff are feeders and it’s their job to keep you as full as possible throughout your stay. Bringing snacks to your room, feeding on request, belly rubs and then every meal time would be a huge feeding frenzy in the restaurant 😁 just a thought haha

Oh this sounds incredible! One problem though is I would never leave 😩🤣
3 months

How to get soft puffy fat.

Feedher3000:
Hello, I am a male trying to get more fluffy fat. I’m almost 300 lbs but it’s pretty solid. How do I get soft fat?!

Tbh we were kinda under the impression it was just a person by person thing as we eat the same thing but one of us has softer more jiggly fat and the other still soft but more taught.
3 months

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

1. Been fed IRL
No
2. Ate myself to sleep
Yessss
3. Had sex while being fed at the same time
No
4. Stolen food because I'm just a piggy
Does eating the whole bread bowl at a party count? If not the answers still yes
5. Been called a fat name in public
Yes 😅
6. Had a stranger pat or poke my belly
No that would be uncomfortable