When thinking about travelling all we can think about is stuffing...

As we grow we become hungrier, food becomes all that's on our minds, we stuff while watching food videos, talking about all the foods we plan to eat and its always such an incredible list! We plan on pigging out in every country we go to trying every food possible in every store, Cafe, restaurant & stall! We plan to eat so much we have to woddle back to our hotel and maybe we even weigh down the place on the way back😳 we can't wait to begin eating the world one country at a time! 😍 if you could eat every food in one country what would it be?😍
1 year

Returning to my hometown after incredible gains

Soon I will be heading back to my home town after gaining an incredible amount of weight!😳 I've always been bigger so I know no one is going to be shocked to see me even bigger 😅 tbh I think they might be shocked to see how much hotter I've gotten too 👀 I'm also curious as to whether I will run into anyone who remembers me and whether they will comment on my weight not that I'm hoping for it though maybe I am🤣 I've been stuffing and fattening myself the past three years! I've gained soo much so people will definitely notice and that is honestly quite thrilling I cannot wait! 😍 pic of before and after on account!☺
1 year

Two is better than one🥰🐷 bffs that love to stuff!🐷

We’re Blair and Rosé two Australian-based BBW feedees! 😍 We are best friends looking to get even bigger, our goals include:
🧁 Reaching 200kg’s (the bigger the better - we’re looking to grow beyond that!)
🧁 Not being able to fit into our clothing
🧁 Overeating daily

We’re serious feedees who love sharing our growing journey! We have a passion for being stuffed and seeing ourselves grow! Our minds are constantly on our next stuffing with the two of us often eating enough to feed entire families 🤤 We hope you support us and enjoy all our gaining content🐷
1 year

Barely fitting in booth.

Wifestuffer:
SHE is now so fat she has to plop her breasts right onto the table and let them rest once she struggles into the booth.

I feel like this is going to be us soon😅🤣🐷
1 year

Deep fryers? worth it?

ILuvChubbyChix:
Okay so, I've seen some electric deep fryers for sale for pretty cheap, and I'm wondering if it's worth it. Surely there's others here who use deep fryers.

Thing is, I really do love fried boneless chicken strips. I also like fries, but only when fresh. But, going to Cane's gets expensive fast, so I don't get to do that as much as I might like. And it's not like any of the other fast food chains that specialize in fried chicken are any cheaper or better. For reference, the 25 pack of strips at Cane's is something like $38-40, and that's gone in a day or two at most, though damn if that sauce isn't delicious.. but I digress.

The cheaper ones have what look like a pretty small capacity of around 2-3 L or so. But, I don't hold huge cookouts and I live alone, nor am I going to run a restaurant, so hopefully that's enough?

It's easy enough to determine the financial impact for the most part. I know how much the frozen strips at the grocery store are, how much vegetable oil is, and that you use can use the oil 5-10 times or so.

But here's what's harder for me to figure out.. how high maintenance or time consuming is it? How much of a mess would it make? How difficult is it to clean? How long does it take to warm up the oil? For that matter, how long can I expect an electric deep fryer to last?

I have this silly dream of being able to eat more fried food. Probably not every day, but more often. But what's the reality? As I live alone, I do have to place some premium on ease of use, but of course there's always a trade off. I'm trying to figure out what that trade off ultimately is.

I definitely think a deep fryer is worth it if trying to fatten! Everything is better deep fried!🤤😍
1 year

How many people share this kink??

Dingoboi:
I'm a 19 y/o guy and I've never met up w someone with a feeder kink as well, do i stand a chance trying to find a girl who wouldn't get weirded out by that? There's 30K people at my school but i feel like I have a decent chance of being the only one

if thats the case, 1 in 30k is crazy

From what we've seen it's sooo much more than anyone/we would expect & so much of the time those who hate on it are most into it😅🤣
1 year

Favorite parts of feeder/feedee relationships!

PolyPinoyPuppy:
I made the mistake of searching for posts mentioning "feeder" in r/relationships. People are not kind to that which they don't understand or have heard only horror stories of.

Now I want to hear about your favorite parts about being in a relationship or going in a date with someone who shares (or accepts) your kink, from fictional tropes to real-life experiences!

For me, one thing that stood out during my recent first experience stuffing someone was seeing their contented smile as I hand-fed them. Spoiling my partner and feeling responsible for their pleasure and contentment was euphoric in a way I've been yearning for for quite a while.

Though we don't do in person meetings we have developed many amazing feedee/feeder relationships! We would say our favourite part of it would be consuming enormous amounts of foods knowing how bloated and big were going to get because of you allowing/encouraging us! also having someone who shares similar goals for us is amazing within itself!😍
1 year
56789   loading