Fat shamed

I haven’t been fat shamed in a while, I think last time it happened it was something about not needing as scarf because I have so many chins. honestly I’m prepared to just be like “yeah I mean tell me something I don’t already know” next time it happens… you don’t get to 465 pounds not knowing your fat lol
11 hours

Should i give in to gaining?

Feedee0504:
So I should start gaining by myself? I also want to share the experience with someone going from fit to fat.

If you want to be fat you shouldn’t wait for a feeder, or anyone that may or may not ever enter your life. but if you want to gain solely for the experience with someone taking you fit to fat you might want to wait
11 hours

Feedee0504:
So I should start gaining by myself? I also want to share the experience with someone going from fit to fat.

If you want to be fat you shouldn’t wait for a feeder, or anyone that may or may not ever enter your life. but if you want to gain solely for the experience with someone taking you fit to fat you might want to wait
11 hours

Munchies:
Idk about necessarily wanting a big guy. It's more about wanting proof that this person won't flake out on them.

I've got nothing against smaller feedees. But, based on my experiences as well as talking to others, the thinner the feedee, the more likely they are to flake out, freak out, or get hostile to you fattening them up.

It's not a fun situation to be in.

That makes sense kinda an ingenious way to avoid the flakes by putting a weight minimum, it gets rid of the people who are just in the realm of fantasy or who’d waste time with concerns about how much their gaining.

Its tough when you’ve been gaining and your fat and still few feeders express interest but I’m enjoying my time, not get into a woes is me type thing or anything like that lol.
11 hours

What others say as you gain/what you tell them

Useruser1212:
Was wondering what experiences people have had as they’ve gained weight when it comes to the attention of others like friends and family.

What experiences have you had when confronted or commented to/about

What have you told them or others about the bigger, better you?

I got actively fat shamed by father one time and I kinda layed the law down how that behavior wouldn’t be tolerated and that I’m an adult and I wouldn’t allow him to pick on me. I haven’t had to whip that card out again on anyone but if you set boundaries people will generally respect them.

a lot of the times you can tell it’s just gentle ribbing but I mean everyone has different tolerances for stuff like that maybe for you it’s a complete no go so just gotta set those boundaries with people.

I used to get man boob flipped by this one guy at work and I told my boss if he did it one more time I’d ensure that he didn’t have teeth to chew food for the rest of his life and he doesn’t titty flip me anymore, might be an extreme example lol
14 hours

Feedee0504:
I've always been fit and I go to the gym regularly. Getting fat has always been a huge fantasy of mine. I would love it but there are obvious downsides. Having a female feeder would make things much easier.

It won’t happen overnight if you start to actively gain so why not give in and see how it goes after a few weeks. You kinda want to want for yourself and a lot of female feeders I’ve seen want guys already pretty big like as low as 300 I’ve seen obviously that’s not all female feeders and of course where you live you might have feeders everywhere it all depends. Also there’s no guarantee you’ll ever find a feeder maybe someone who likes your size so it’s gotta be something you want for yourself and external fatter be damned type of thing. I’ve actively gained over 160 lbs and I’m still not worried I won’t find a feeder or something just enjoying myself and food
14 hours

Driving and snacking

Not one of my proudest moments but def one of my fattest moments was this week when I was on my way to get lunch I stopped at a gas station and got myself 3 donuts and a large chocolate milk, and like I was going to get McDonald’s already haha
3 days

Interactive alternate realtiy celebrity weight gain thread

HandsomeDan:
Looking to try a fun interactive writing activity with you guys. I've always loved the idea of fat, alternate reality versions of celebrities and figured I could make a game out of it.

How it works: I'll list a few a celebrities and topics/scenarios and you'll select which combo you'd like me to write

With out further ado, let's get started!

Round 1:

Celebs
A-Taylor Swift
B-Selena Gomez
C-Olivia Rodrigo

Fast Food Restaurants
1-McDonalds
2-Subway
3-Taco Bell

I don’t know who any of those people are except Taylor Swift lol
3 days
12345   loading