Is this good weight gain advice?

Bbwloverricky:
yeah you’re probably right lol I just figured it’d be the easiest way for me to get fat quicker I don’t live alone so I have to try to hide that I’m gaining while simultaneously trying to eat enough to gain it’s a hard balance

If you want to gain weight, then gain weight and eat like you mean it. I don’t understand the effort in trying to hide anything it’s not like you really can hide a large jelly donut gut and why subject yourself to not eating how you want?

Every 3,000 calories over your base metabolic rate = 1 lbs. just eat and try to double portion stuff up instead of 1 cheeseburger get 2 etc
5 days

Feederism podcast?

FeederOni:
gmmm I see. the reason I bring this up
is because (I watch Deadwingdork) I seen zoos and even..other people who i will niot mention, make a podcasts for their..crimes

meanwhile, we don't for some reason
hell, I even seen Atheist podcasts to....

Well I mean atheism is like millions of people at least in the US. I doubt that there’s many more than like 400,000 feedists worldwide so I mean there’s not much audience for a feedist one.
5 days

Feederism podcast?

It seems like every time a feedist podcast gets going some drama happens, a models isn’t included or someone gets upset and they complain and then it’s over or they get cold feet that or they are inundated by hordes of honry perverts and stop.

Shits cursed man.
5 days

Is this good weight gain advice?

That’s essentially what people do when they crash diet and this isn’t good for you and is kinda tough on your body, especially the heart when it doesn’t need it. Fact of the matter is our bodies need calories and if you are not a calorie deficit either more or less you will gain/lose weight. Also, who honestly in their right mind wants to starve sounds terrible
5 days

My recent weight gain almost screwed over my job interview

As a side note, I don’t think you breaking the chair would have costed you the job you were interviewing for, if anything they probably profusely apologize, it might have been embarrassing or awkward but chances are things would have gone exactly as they did without it breaking.

Idk not for nothing I haven’t broken a office chair just by sitting in it once I’ve worn stuff out but there hasn’t been a moment where I just snapped something under my own weight cept a toliet seat once and a box spring matress but I think it’s less of a concern than people make it out to be, unless I’ve just gotten lucky *knock on wood
5 days

Fasting to lower metabolism

Matcha Meister:
not really related to fasting but kinda related to metabolism - I hear that drinking plenty of wine/beer with your meals/desserts helps pack on the pounds, the body tends to convert almost everything into fat when you take your food with alcohol ☺️

Alcohol have a lot of calories so it makes sense
6 days

ObeseCalorie:
Thank you for your insightful inputs Morbidly and Munchies.

@Morbidly A Beast
So I guess it's hearsay, or perhaps just the dieters' excuse, when they say that they stopped losing weight because they ruined their metabolism by dieting?

Mind you, I'm not trying to lose weight...
And I really hope you're right because I hate going hungry.

So yeah outside of a major hormonal imbalance the body is going to burn fat when you don’t consume enough calories to reach your base metabolic rate. Usually what happens is that person eats cleaner generally and exercises but the calories in vs calories burned stays relatively the same so little or no weight loss. Also gotta remeber a person who might be a few lbs overweight needs 2700 calories just to maintain their current weight

There’s a weight gain in the 30s for a lot of people and that’s because at that point your done growing so your base metabolic rate is lower, resulting in some weight gain.
6 days

And there’s always a base metabolic rate, and it actually gets larger the bigger your body is which is not insignificant. It’s your body weight multiplied by 15. This is the number you need just to maintain your current body weight, this is why some gainers “plateau” it gets hard to regularly consume 10s of thousands of calories; the ammount of food they consume is significantly less than the number they need to gain by a few thousand calories in some cases.

It’s all numbers. More need to go in than that are burned. And there’s no way to lower that number other than to lose weight.
1 week

No there’s no world in which eating less will make you gain more weight, so there’s no point in starving yourself. Just lower your amount of strenuous exercise, calories you then consume will turn into fat. The metabolism is like a oven when you exercise it’s like blowing oxygen into a fire requiring more energy to be consumed
1 week

The munchies has always sounded hot

PurpleJade:
Weed doesn’t give everyone the munchies. A lot of the time it does the opposite too.

Very much the case! A lot of it depends on strain too, a heavy Indica will make you feel like part of the couch, a heavy Sativa will give you like energy; people say either or both give them the munchies 🤷‍♂️
A lot of it depends on the person entirely too, some people just don’t get the munchies
1 week
12345   loading