Remove the act of eating from the physical feeling of hunger

No one wants to feel hunger it’s terrible and stops you from getting Fat(ter) unless your uncomfortably full you can eat.
1 year

Pants for fat people

Is it as easy as taking measuring tape and measuring my waist? I thought there was more process to it than that. Does 44 mean your waist is 44 inches?
1 year

Irresistible desserts

Idk if I’m one to really ‘resist’ dessert but Portillios Chocolate Cake, the cake shake is great but the slice of cake really hits the spot
1 year

Pants for fat people

I need a pair of nice pants for an event and I have no idea where to start for someone my size as my most recent pair of pants are 44’s that I got when I had a uniform service for work and they are not even close remotely. I look online and everything just seems so big snd i don’t wanna just window shop online buy something to small or big, then I try the stores around me only carry up to 42.
1 year

Top 3 things about extreme obesity that turn you on

1.) Every meal is all you can eat

2.) Stuffing, refer to 1.

3.) feeling like jello
1 year

Eating more?

omg yes. The amount of food I can put down now vs 50 pounds ago is staggering. Family size portions aren’t enough. And cravings for it to like I’ve been thinking about eating an entire bucket from kfc for like 2 weeks but haven’t found the time smiley
1 year

Fattening foods?

The most fattening food you can eat is the food you enjoy the most! Cause you’ll eat a lot of it and frequently.

That being said Ice Cream is the most fattening thing I can think of.
1 year

Do women think moobs are sexy?

Do you mean like gyno or just fat where pectoral muscles would be?
1 year

Thigh rub solution? different underwear maybe? (slight tmi warning maybe)

the problem is sweat that never dries which irritates the skin, Cotton in boxer shorts never dries. So Id suggest boxer briefs in anything but cotton. It will keep you dry and comfortable. I only wear boxer shorts but I barely move so I’m pretty good lol

Powders are nice but for when your irritated at that time, to get you through the day
1 year

Height weight and shirt/ pant sizes

Height: 5’10
Weight: 352
Shirt Size: 4XL
Pant Size: Unknown
1 year