Fasting to lower metabolism

No there’s no world in which eating less will make you gain more weight, so there’s no point in starving yourself. Just lower your amount of strenuous exercise, calories you then consume will turn into fat. The metabolism is like a oven when you exercise it’s like blowing oxygen into a fire requiring more energy to be consumed
1 week

The munchies has always sounded hot

PurpleJade:
Weed doesn’t give everyone the munchies. A lot of the time it does the opposite too.

Very much the case! A lot of it depends on strain too, a heavy Indica will make you feel like part of the couch, a heavy Sativa will give you like energy; people say either or both give them the munchies 🤷‍♂️
A lot of it depends on the person entirely too, some people just don’t get the munchies
1 week

Revealing bellies in public

Most of my shirts cover my belly I buy them like that but even still sometimes shit just rides up and more likely than not I’m probably the last one to notice

>tfw you gross someone out with your belly hanging out and you have no idea why they’re making faces until you realize your shirt rode up revealing your soft belly for all the world to see
1 week

Fav feederism memes?

Has anyone seen the obese giga Chad image? Was curious if it a guy who’s in the community somewhere or not

Edit: I changed my photo to it if anyone isn’t sure I just want to credit them if possible it’s just such a great meme haha
1 week

Regretting the gains

FatFalcon:
I quit Grommr. It’s not worth the effort and energy when it comes to finding a partner. Gaining on your own sucks the life out of you.

Yeah I find that rather insulting sorry it doesn’t work for but I’ve gained 160 lbs all on my own and I’m happier than a pig in mud
1 week

Stuckage and breakage?

I broke a box spring mattress the next day I went and got another one that night I broke the new one

Same thing happened with a toilet seat it didn’t break but it cracked.

I just don’t sit in plastic lawn chairs anymore my sides and ass won’t fit and it’s probably gonna break.
1 week

What’s it like being a 500+lbs guy?

Not quite there yet but getting close
Imagine always being ready to eat, always wanting more food, waddling everywhere, not being able to wipe (I use a bidet) /not being able to reach either side of your body, shopping for clothes being difficult
1 week

Weight requirements to be a bbw?

It’s tough shopping when your double if not triple the size of most normal sizes women get it particularly bad because even the plus size stores cut it off at size 24

Id say like I said before that bbw/ssbbw have more to do with body fat displacement than a bmi or set weight, maybe it’s closer to bmi but someone with a toned yet big muscley body gonna have a pretty high bmi being that muscle is heavier than fat. Belly fat and how the weight settles on the body are big factors
1 week

Getting turned on when someone overeats

Me when I’m around new people and don’t wanna make a big of myself around new people: “I’m not hungry”

vs

Me when I’m honest and comfortable: op post

Haha whenever you see a fat guy say “oh I’m not actually hungry really” this is how he feels inside
1 week

Maintaining vs gaining

Sarahishungry420:
My goal isn't to gain. if it happens it happens. My goal is to make up for the lost time that I spent afraid of food and weight gain and finally live unencumbered

Or overencumbered depending how you look at it haha.

It’s awesome your overcoming that!
1 week
12345   loading