Fav feederism memes?

I don’t see many feedist memes but the fast food ads with super imposed subliminal messages are fun.

Or the reels that flash really fast about wg with food
1 week

Are there girls who like obese men?

Most men are attracted to most women

Most Women are are attracted to some men

It’s instinctual kept us alive as a species and not being eaten by wolves
1 week

Like she might like your weight but that doesn’t mean she’s into you right
1 week

[b]MRFATS53:

Isn't expressing oneself A, if not THE, major attraction for being on this site in the first place? F/F is an essentially anonymous site so I see no other logical reason for the comments imbalance I mention. Other interpretations are always a possibility - but in this case I think it's a hard case to argue anything other than many more men find fat woman attractive than women find fat men so.

Women who find fat men attractive who vocalize and express it outward are also swarmed by swarths of perverts online too so maybe they play it on the DL ya know?
1 week

Anyone reached goal weight - couldn't stop?

AskDrFeeder:
I have no hard data, but it seems to me that the people most likely to go out of control are those who stuff to the point where they can't take a deep breath once a week or more

Morbidly A Beast:
I am confusion do you mean that in the literal sense or the figurative sense

Munchies:
Extreme feeder here. This is an actual thing people do. I've stuffed my feedees and playmates to this point many times. Mind you I prefer masochistic feedees to general gluttons. My partner loves it when I stuff him until he can hardly breathe and is pinned to the bed with how stuffed he is.

Not everyone stuffs to that point because they are masochists. Some are legitimately that greedy. Others have a more competitive mindset and want to push their capacity.

You can come back from this, but it's hard. You need the desire to stop as well as having a good support system.

So literally to full to take a deep breathe because there’s no room or cause he’s just eaten lol. I can’t take as deep breaths as I’d like but I’m not stuffed all the time pretty close but not all the time lol
1 week

Anyone reached goal weight - couldn't stop?

AskDrFeeder:
I have no hard data, but it seems to me that the people most likely to go out of control are those who stuff to the point where they can't take a deep breath once a week or more

I am confusion do you mean that in the literal sense or the figurative sense
2 weeks

Maintaining vs gaining

I like going for walks if not to hot it’s not much but keeps you limber and you won’t feel like you got hit by a truck if you ever have to walk more than 100 feet or something
2 weeks

Ideal size?

IheartStories:
Hey everybody! I’m curious what y’all find to be the most attractive height & weight combination. Can answer what you find most attractive for yourself, on another person, or even both! I’ll start:

I’m roughly 5’6 and found myself to be most attractive around 230-240lbs.

I think I’m most pretty when I’ve eaten two large pizzas personally
2 weeks

Fat shamed

I haven’t been fat shamed in a while, I think last time it happened it was something about not needing as scarf because I have so many chins. honestly I’m prepared to just be like “yeah I mean tell me something I don’t already know” next time it happens… you don’t get to 465 pounds not knowing your fat lol
2 weeks
34567   loading