Disadvantages of being fat?

At larger sizes you think more about seats, will they dig in and hurt after a while, are they strong. Will I be able to get out if they are low with no arm rests. If they have booth style can the bench move out relative to the table, I check my venues first if I can.
5 days

Why do you want to get fat?

I love feeling and looking huge period. But also the way my fat moves, piles up on itself when sitting or lying down. The dynamic nature of how fat wobbles and bounces in walking. Like it's softness and moldabity in my hands. I enjoy my belly apron pressure on my thighs when standing. What is not to like.
6 days

Ideal size?

I am 5 11, I was 520 and I looked big and round as I like it. Loved my belly hanging just over my knees when seated. Currently 412 but going back for more.
2 weeks

I would love to hear peoples fantasies or goals for their extreme feedist dreams

At 56 I have been over 520 in the last two years currently about 440. It was great being north of 520, but very restrictive. So for now will be about 400-440, but when I am 70 plus I will hope to get as big as I can healthy permitting no limit.
2 weeks

Gaining weight as an incredibly thin person

Hi,

My brother is like you can never gain. And me I look at food and gain. It just shows the genetic variation in people.
2 weeks

You know you fat when

Hi thread for you know your fat when humor, please in good taste and witty,

First a context then your humour

Retail,

You know you’re fat, when you go to the supermarket and it causes panic buying.

OH&S

You know your fat when entering a room requires a confined space permit.

Your turn.
2 weeks

Cheap fattening food

Good idea on the chocolate nuts.
6 months

Are there people who want to get to 1000+ pounds

I do like the appearance of people over 800 lbs some are really impressive. I like the layers of fat rolls on all part of their person and the way some belly reach towards their feet when seated on a bed. But I for me do not think I could give up my ability to drive a car or go out to experience that amazing amount of fat.
10 months

Are there people who want to get to 1000+ pounds

I do like the appearance of people over 800 lbs some are really impressive. I like the layers of fat rolls on all part of their person and the way some belly reach towards their feet when seated on a bed. But I for me do not think I could give up my ability to drive a car or go out to experience that amazing amount of fat.
10 months

How big of a belly do you want?

I am at about 85 inches at my rounder part of my belly would like to over 100 inches if I can get pants that large.
10 months
12345   loading