What is your dream stuffing session?

I am extremely into public humiliation, that's why my dream stuffing session would be at a packed all you can eat buffet. My feeder would give me a very tight outfit to wear, maybe something that fit me 20 pounds ago and that I need to adjust often because it exposes the tiniest bit of my gut when I move my arms up too high.
Everyone would watch me as I waddle off to load up my plate with enough food to feed a small family. I burp from all the gas building up as I chug sugary sodas and stuff my chubby face. When I load up my sixth plate, I can hear a "pop" that makes everyone look at me. I realise that I just popped the button on my very tight pants and how my belly is bulging out of them, forcing the zipper down. Embarrassed, I waddle back to the table where my feeder teases me and rubs my belly under the table to make some more room.
I make my feeder load up my plate three more times, I'm way too stuffed and embarrassed of my gut being on display to do it myself. When i am thoroughly stuffed, we pay and my feeder helps me up to slowly make my way to the car. I can feel everyone's eyes on me and hear their hushed comments. My feeder helps me into the car and we drive off, his hand rubbing and poking my huge stuffed beach ball of a gut. I groan at every bump in the road. We arrive at home and my feeder rubs lotion on my huge belly as I fall asleep and let all that food turn into fat for him to play with.
9 months

Rolls or belly fat

VisibleBellyOutline:
On myself I'd love to grow belly fat, but I don't know which I have more of -- I have noticed quite a lot of rolls springing up. On others, I love lots of lower belly fat, but with love handles and rolls around their sides and back. There's something about rolls that's undeniably cute!

I have both! A huge fat belly in the front and I've got back rolls coming in as i keep gaining weight.
I love them both! But, the part of my body i love the most is my belly :3
10 months

200 lbs trans- guy looking for feeder

I'm a 22 year old, 200 lbs heavy trans guy feedee from germany, I'm looking for a mean feeder who likes degrading and humiliating me on a daily basis 😳
10 months

Anyone else notice others (or themselves) unconsciously touching their bellies as they get bigge

I do this too! I always touch my belly, even in public. Its like a soft big stress ball
10 months