Wisconsin feeders

Yo any feeders in the Stevens Point area? Hmu
8 months

How big are your man boobs?

I haven't checked...I wanna say B cup? I'm hoping to hit D cup some day lol
11 months

I find feminine curves on guys to be attractive

BellyandCurves:
Not sure if I am messed up, but I find feminine curves on guys to be attractive.

Same! Tbh I like how round and pronounced my hips, thighs, butt, and moobs are getting. My gut backs them up but I think the feminine pear shape looks good on me!
1 year

First time trying heavy cream

Chubster87:
Im on week 3.5 of drinking heavy cream every day on top of a calorie surplus. I haven't changed my daily regime, which can be fairly active,actually very active. Ive hained just over 20 pounds but some of that is definitely muscle because im active and im also mixing heavy cream with serious mass weight gain shake. Ive noticed ive developed a beer belly.. im also drinking beer.. my girlfriend has noticed the weight gain and is turned on by how much stronger im looking but she also rubs my bellys when im full and puts her hand on my belly when we sleep..as far as I know shes not into this fettish. Other things ive notiched is tighter clothes and im constantly turned on..although today I took some photos and to me it looks like I got smaller🤔 maybe its dehydration..anyway best of luck.

Yeah I feel that. Got sick for 2 days and dropped like 3lbs in water weight. Dehydration is no joke
1 year

First time trying heavy cream

So, today I tried heavy cream for the first time. I've heard good and bad things about it so I figured I'd give it a shot. When I tried it, I noticed that unlike what people had said, it had no taste. The after-taste was a little off putting, but other than that it was perfectly fine to drink. Something else I noticed is how heavy that stuff actually is in your stomach lol. Which ig is to be expected given it's name.

Which made me curious, what was the first time y'all tried heavy cream? How did it taste? Anything to advise when drinking it?
1 year

Hucow

Lol honestly yeah a bit
1 year

Online feeder wanted

Hey folks, so look, I'm having serious trouble regaining some lost weight. And something I realised is that part of my gains typically tend to come from my motivation. Recently I've been having trouble finding that motivation.

I'm looking for a feeder to talk to, who can help encourage me and essentially whip me into shape (a rounder shape lol). I'd prefer somewhere between 18-21 but really I'd be happy with anyone to help me blow back up. Send me a dm here for my discord
1 year

Trying go eat 4k cal a day

Exjock14:
Optimum Nutrition’s Serious Mass gainer powder along with eating scoops of peanut butter and Nutella straight out of the jar between meals has really helped me pack on weight. You also get a good bang for your buck since it lasts a good while, while giving you lots of extra calories. Happy gaining! smiley

Thanks! This ought to help! I'll try doing this, along with drinking more heavy cream throughout the day lol, time to pack on the pounds for December lol, I wonder if I can substitute heavy cream for coffee creamer every now and then, though
1 year

Trying go eat 4k cal a day

Morbidly A Beast:
This sounds dumb and it’s pretty obvious but only eat what you enjoy just eat more of it no sense in changing your diet if you don’t like it cause that diet won’t stick. Personally I have gained a lot of weight without changing my diet with ‘calorie dense foods’ or whatever just eat what you like!

Huge (no pun intended) thanks for the advice, this goes to all of you, thank you all so much, I hope my gains improve. I'll see you all at 300 soon enough smiley
1 year
12   loading