What food/liquid is best for making me as heavy as possible

I just started doing this, so I’m not sure how effective it is yet, but in theory it should work really well. I’ve been drinking a cup of heavy cream mixed with a chocolate boost very high calorie drink right before going to bed. In combo this will give you a huge amount of fat, lots of carbs and protein. And if you go to bed right after your metabolism will slow helping aid your body to absorb more of it. It’s a killer combo. I’ve gained two pounds in the past 3 days just doing that.
4 months

What food/liquid is best for making me as heavy as possible

I just started doing this, so I’m not sure how effective it is yet, but in theory it should work really well. I’ve been drinking a cup of heavy cream mixed with a chocolate boost very high calorie drink right before going to bed. In combo this will give you a huge amount of fat, lots of carbs and protein. And if you go to bed right after your metabolism will slow helping aid your body to absorb more of it. It’s a killer combo. I’ve gained two pounds in the past 3 days just doing that.
4 months

Who is open about their feederism?

Thank you to everyone who has responded! This has been very insightful. I’d love to hear more if there are others out there.
1 year

Thank you to everyone who has responded! This has been very insightful. I’d love to hear more if there are others out there.
1 year

I expect some of my loved ones to say something about my choices whether or not I communicate to them why I’m gaining, so I really appreciate this feedback. I may go through something similar with my mom.

MitchHedberg:
A few of my friends know that my weight gain has been intentional, though I explain as finding fat bodies more attractive and simply wanting that for myself. It helps that I've always been very open about my preference for larger folk in general.

I did have to tell my mom that I'm getting fat on purpose after she gave me grief for it, which she wasn't thrilled about. I imagine I'll have to repeat myself when she inevitably comments on my weight again after I gain the next 40lbs
1 year

I love the confidence! How do they respond out of curiosity?

Ky Belly Boy:
I tell anyone who asks or hints at it. I let them know that I am a proud fat pig.🐷
1 year

How has everyone handled it? Has there been any lashback?

Reflection Of Perfection:
I am.

My friends, family & co-workers all know about it. I got nothing to hide or be ashamed of.
1 year

Sounds nice to have some close loved ones know this about you.

Theimpatientfeeder:
I’m only a few days in on my journey as a gain, and plan to gain several hundred pounds. I was wondering about the people that have been open about being a feedee. Can you tell me your story? When you opened up to your friends and family how did they take it? I’d like to be open about it, but another part of me isn’t sure it’s a good idea to share.

Munchies:
Two of my siblings know, but only because we share everything. Some of my non-feedist friends know I am a feeder, but only because we have that kind relationship.

Everyone else? Never told them because it's frankly none of their business. The know I love cooking for people, that I prefer bigger guys, but not the fetish stuff.
1 year

Sounds nice to have some close loved ones know this about you.

Theimpatientfeeder:
I’m only a few days in on my journey as a gain, and plan to gain several hundred pounds. I was wondering about the people that have been open about being a feedee. Can you tell me your story? When you opened up to your friends and family how did they take it? I’d like to be open about it, but another part of me isn’t sure it’s a good idea to share.

Munchies:
Two of my siblings know, but only because we share everything. Some of my non-feedist friends know I am a feeder, but only because we have that kind relationship.

Everyone else? Never told them because it's frankly none of their business. The know I love cooking for people, that I prefer bigger guys, but not the fetish stuff.
1 year

Thank you for your insight! It’s nice that you have someone to be open with, and that they support you too!

Miachu:
I've only really opened up to my best friend about being into feederism

At first she didn't really get it much, and was confused considering my back ground, used to be all about my fitness and such

But as times went on, she's really come to understand it and asked me about it, Even looked into it herself. And has helped me somewhat with my gaining, By brining me in junk foods, And other stuff like that (we live together)

It's pretty nice having someone to talk to about it irl, even if she herself isn't into it
1 year
12   loading