Best places to take a feedee on vacation?

LLP:
Across the United States and eat at food trucks, too. Cuban food in Miami, Creole in Louisiana, Steak and kielbasa on Chicago, Italian, Greek and Puerto Rican food in NY, etc.

Oh, I am VERY aware of Louisiana's delicacies. I've been there several times and I consider it an absolute culinary paradise.
2 months

While a couple of your suggestions seem nice, I guess I was thinking more on any specific countries/territories.
2 months

I've travelled quite a bit over the years, and nowadays whenever I eat good food from a new place, I imagine how tasty they could be to a feedee. What are some vacation spots you feel offer the best experiences for feedees and are the most accommodating for them?
2 months

My fat roommate

I am a normal, healthy woman moving to a new town who spots an ad from you for a roommate, but is shocked to see how obese you are. How will I survive? Will I end up like you? Only one way to find out. This is a F/F rp with possible mutual gaining. My kinks include:
.Immobility
.Gas (belches, farts)
.Slob (sweat, drool, messy eating, body hair, poor hygiene, trash, even more extreme stuff if you're comfortable with it)
.Stuffing
.Mobility issues
.Clothing malfunction
.Stuckage
.Furniture destruction
.Nerdification
.Muscles
No:
.Under 18
.Noncon
.Vomit
.Blueberry
.Inflation
.Pregnancy
.M2SSBBW
.Death
.Gore
.Incest
.Futa
5 months

Slobbiest behavior

Wifestuffer:
My wife runs through her super-sized 8XL tunics because she keeps spilling sauce and grease all over her watermelon-sized H+ cup cleavage, and the stains don't wash out, rendering them for pajama and lounging use only. She doesn't really care- what's she gonna do, stop stuffing herself? Don't be silly!
That sounds pretty hot, you seem lucky!
5 months

Into rp? post your info. here!

I would love to start RPing in messages. It can be any length, but long-term would be best. Can be M/F or F/F, but I lean towards the latter. Weight gain can be quick or realistic, feedie or mutual. Kinks include:
.Immobility
.Gas (belches, farts)
.Slob (sweat, drool, messy eating, body hair, poor hygiene, trash, even more extreme stuff if you're comfortable with it)
.Stuffing
.Mobility issues
.Clothing malfunction
.Stuckage
.Furniture destruction
.Nerdification
.Muscles
No:
.Under 18
.Noncon
.Vomit
.Blueberry
.Inflation
.Pregnancy
.M2SSBBW
.Death
.Gore
.Incest
.Futa
5 months

Slobbiest behavior

HRHB15:
I am a neat freak and can’t stand messiness but something about someone (including myself) becoming a slob as they grow fatter is so exciting to me. Hygiene decline is also kind of something I am curious about.

Probably the most slobbish behavior I have seen is the sort of establishment of space where they do everything. The whole idea of it being their space and everything in their reach. They begin waiting until they “get up again” to throw away trash, to take their dishes back to the kitchen, to get more food, to get another soda, to get another delivery at the door. The space becomes messy, stained, smelly, and the furniture they always sit/lay on begins to show signs of wear and deteriorates under their increasing weight and size. They become comfortable here and it helps foster their transition to a fat slob.
How often have you seen this? But yeah, that intrigues me too. Even things like scraps being hidden in rolls.
5 months

Slobbiest behavior

If anyone's into this, what is the most slobbish behavior you've seen from a fat person?
5 months

Introduction/ say hi thread

I've had an account for awhile, but only now have I felt a motivation to really use it. I'm a 23 year old straight chubby guy who's been a Fat Admirer for a long time. I wish to become a feeder one day, though I'm not in a situation where I can go at it for real yet, and would love to be with a woman that is willing to grow as big as possible and be a bit slobby in the process. If anyone with those sorts of goals wants to chat, I'm all ears.

Discord: cresh1996/cresh9253
6 months

What chance is there at meeting a feedee irl?

I wonder how much of a chance there would be at running into a feedee. I know a lot of regular fat people either aren't into it or are unaware of it, so how could I know if a fat person I see is a feedee?
6 months