Manchester meet - 2nd july 2022

C00kie:
I don't really use Kik all that much, but it usually seems to be the preferred method people on FF use when talking off site.

I have created a group called FF Manchester Meet (Currently has a picture of a pumpkin as the avatar sorry).

You should be able to use this image to scan and join the group... If someone could try it and let me know it works that would be great haha.

Alternitively, just leave your Kik handle in the forum thread and I can add you to the group!

itsabbiexryan

Can you add me please smiley, I am considering coming... very nervous though!
1 year

Liking stuffing, but not liking weight gain?

This is 100% me. I love to eat loadsss but ideally I don't want to get too big as I enjoy my freedom. But, I do just keep getting gradually bigger as I get older. Food is just too gooood haha!
1 year

Legs and thighs…

My legs have always been big, even when I was relatively small compared to my current size. It's always gone down well with the guy's i've been with !
1 year

Cold clothes

Every year. I just stop buying coats at this point!
1 year

Belly button lovin

I have never partaken in any belly button play. I think I would be a little awkward at first but I mostly get off on seeing someone enjoying themselves so if someone would really love fucking my belly button, you best believe I would probably like it too haha! A very interesting article though, I love Vice!
1 year

Fat nudism/naturism

I agree! I have always been chubby (& now I am very big) and I have always been nude or almost nude at home. My parents still joke about how I would immediately strip down to my underwear when I came home from school. My partner of 10 years literally got sick of seeing me naked and preferred when I dressed up for sex just for something different haha. I just hate the restriction of clothes and find it so much more comfortable being naked!
1 year

What would you do if?.....

I probably wouldn't be able to walk so I wouldn't do very much I can't imagine hah!
1 year