My stuffings

We love this!! Being stuffed is the best!
1 year

My stuffings

Here is a mini list of times I was so stuffed I could barely move and barely breathe!

stuffing 1: I had mcdonlds! I was so stuffed I looked a few months pregnant! I had 40 nugs 2 larger fries plus 4 liters of soda a few cheese burgers if I can remember correctly

Stuffing 2: I had white castle bec it was open at 3 am XD. I had bought the sliders crave clutch 20 chicken rigs and about 4 mozzeralla sticks plus a 2L of sprite

Stuffing 3: I had checkers! I love checkers! I got 6 burgers, a large fry and a large lemonade and a 2L Mountain dew

Stuffing 4: I dont know the name of this place because its in a different language but, I had 5 big plates of rice a big piece of chicken, and 8 peices of shrimp, 6 packs of ramen noodles, 5-6 cans of coke-a-cola, half a container of chips an about 2-3 bars of chocolate.

Those were major stuffings! Thanks for reading!

Ask any questions and ill do my best to answer them all!
1 year

My fat experience.

Sooo my experience starts in 2020 as I think most people's. I was stuffing and bloating myself unintentionally and maybe gained about 40-70lbs from March to January of 2021.

I officially became a feedee 2021 of late April and i have gained about 40-50lbs since! Noticeable changes was how heavy myself was, how heavy my belly was, how heavy my footsteps were and also the amount of food I was consuming!

Even my cravings go deeper its like a lust that never satisfies! Now I am 250 or a little more smiley Im fat and happy! This was my little bit of fat experience smiley
1 year