Nyc/new england meetup?👀

Probably not. Barely anybody signs up, most don't show up and it's usually just guys so if you're looking to meet a woman you're out of luck. But if you're a gay guy you're in luck!
2 weeks

Is their any real feeders on this site or all just a fantasy feeder??

More than possible. Sometimes you just don't know the cost. I thought I wanted to be a fulltime feeder until I saw how expensive it can get. That's why I busted it down to casual and decided to stick with role playing. Role playing as the same issue honestly. A LOT of folks say they want to role play, but don't. Incredibly dry writing, one liners etc. I've had to carry so many Role plays because the other person just lays there expecting me to do all the work.

THat being said, I actually did meet really good role players on here. Ones that actually put in effort. More than likely it's the same for feeders/feedees. This isn't a place to pick one up like a drive thru order. You need to be like one of those angler fishes. Just waiting for the right person to come along and shoot your shot.
1 month

Is their any real feeders on this site or all just a fantasy feeder??

They're here. I've put an ad to be a casual feeder not too long ago. But folks on here can be pretty standoffish most of the time or only log in once every few weeks. It's tough to form a connection of any kind. But they're here.
1 month

Looking for casual female stuffer/feedee nyc

Looking for a female feedee, or stuffer or plain obese girl in NYC to casually stuff. Not looking for anything serious, Can host stuffings and feedings.
1 month

Into rp? post your info. here!

Catmamarae:
Hi there!

I’m looking for a committed RP partner for long term writing- one who won’t dip out after a certain period of time.
I’ve written fetish before, and love to write long and extensive replies, but it’s all about the chemistry of partners (and characters)

I’m a submissive person by nature, and tend to write those types of characters.
The easiest way to reach me is via Discord, ɱεσω#5538
(copy paste directly to get the font!)

Absolutely open to romantic based stories as well.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Sent you a friend request. looking for a new writing partner as well. Open to discussion characters and story and the like and seeing if we're a good writing team.
11 months

Humiliation and degradation

Looking for a girl to humiliate and tease for getting fat and eating a lot. Will do degradation if that is what you want. Can get dark if also desired. Message if interested. Can do it here, prefer discord, but can also do kik.
1 year

Into rp? post your info. here!

Piggie:
25 year old female feedee here. Would love to roleplay

message me
1 year

Nyc feeder looking for feedee

I'm looking for a female feedee in the NYC, possible jersey area. Serious inquiries only.
1 year

Feeder looking for feedee nyc

If you're in the NYC area and are a feedee (female), hit me up.
1 year