Been considering finding someone to stuff me on the dark web
8 months

Are there any actual feedee camp that still operate

Always been curious hear alot about them but can never find one
8 months

Gallon of heavy cream

Jgatsby:
I can't stand the taste of it

Then try Cabot trail it's a heavy cream liqueur pretty tasty and has done wonders for my figure 180 calories and 46g of fat per shot
9 months

Strech mark tips

I've finally got my first strech marks and am looking for tips on growing more
10 months

What's the best way to slow metabolism

I've always had a very fast metabolism so it's almost impossible for me to gain any tips
11 months

Any tips to gain for beginners

I've always been a slow eater Ill eat enough for three people over 2, hours but my fast metabolism doesn't allow me to gain even with a sedentary live style and constant stuffing
1 year

Any tips on growing moobs

My moobs are slowly starting to develop but I want to speed up the process
1 year

Any tips for strechmarks?

I've been gaining a quickly recently 10 pounds in the last month but I'm not getting any marks any tips
1 year

Should i get fat?

Heat:
Hi there! Long time member of this website. I am married and my wife is right at morbidly obese at 5’8’’ and 228 lbs (rounding up, her BMI is 35). She is very pretty at any size. We have been married 6 years and dated about 5 year prior to that. When I first met her she was about 130 lbs. When we got married she was about 160 lbs. Since getting pregnant right after we got married, she has ballooned to above 214 lbs and has been steadily climbing every year. She can’t fit in any of her old wardrobe. She gains mostly in her butt and her breasts. But has put on weight in her belly, back, face (has a double chin), thighs, and even hands (had to go up a ring size since getting married) I love her curves and size. I wish she would get bigger even. She has known this since before we got married. She still doesn’t like the weight, but doesn’t like to exercise at all and likes to eat whatever she wants (usually about 2500 calories a day). Everyone in her family is overweight. I think her genetics incline her to keep getting fatter. She will try to lose and has only been successful in losing between 10 and 20 lbs and the weight comes back. I love her and don’t want her to be unhappy, although I encourage that she is beautiful (especially to me) and I love her size. It took some time, but I think she realizes that I truly do like her this way. As we get older (almost in our 40’s) she seems to be less and less gung ho about losing weight. I think she is most bothered by pictures of her, where she is clearly big. I am 6’1’’ with an athletic build. I am 196 lbs and my BMI is 25. It is really hard for me to gain weight. I have maybe gained 10 lbs in the past 15 years. Since she is fat and does not seem to be able to lose weight, I am trying to gain weight to match her so she will not feel like the big one when we are in pictures or with other people. I mentioned I was doing this to her and she cried and gave me a hug, telling me how much she loved me. It was very sweet. I basically think she can’t lose and this way she won’t be alone. I have gained about 3 lbs by eating about 5-6000 calories a day over the past week. She seems to be rubbing my belly more and being very loving. Also I don’t see her talking about dieting since I told her this. I would be happy to be fat with her if that is what makes this work. So that brings me to my question, should I gain to match her weight of 227lbs or should I gain to match her BMI at 265lbs? I think if I ask her she will try to act like she doesn’t want me to gain for her sake, but based on what I am seeing she wants this. Who knows, as I get fatter, she might too and then I’ll have to reset the numbers. Any thoughts?

Double it
1 year
12   loading