Possible femme trans feeder in seattle wa looking for pot/beer bellies

I love big round guts. The rounder you are the better. Possibly looking for a fwb/feedee situation depending on how things are.

Based in Seattle.

(reposted due to typo and posted in the wrong area, whoops)
1 year

For women, femme, and non-binary/gnc friends: what would a safe fa space look like to you?

It'd be a place to feel fully included. I've been banned from groups with the same exact fetishes simply because I'm not Cis.

I also think having a space where certain cis-guys or even men into trans women understand the red flags of dating trans women, like not asking us to top them or show us our dicks, etc.

I'd just like to actually feel like I fully belong somewhere.
1 year

Adult nursing relationship

I'm trying to do this as a trans woman to help elicit more breast growth for myself.
I've been at it quite a bit but still no milk yet.
1 year

Trans gaining and breast growth?

Danerys:
im curious, going up cup sizes and what not, im at about 266lbs and a d cup currently. if i chose to start gaining, do the breasts balance out with body size?

Munchies:
Depends on the person. This goes for cis and trans people, but it depends on genetics.

I'd take a look at the women in your family. That should give you an idea of what to expect.

Danerys:
This is most likely it. Thank god my mom has big boobs. *prays to the tiddy gods*

Munchies:
Lol! I will say you already have a decent rack. Idk what body shape you'll get, but your tits will likely go up in size no matter what happens.

Me and my rack say thank you very much! They hope to grow more gradually.
1 year

Danerys:
im curious, going up cup sizes and what not, im at about 266lbs and a d cup currently. if i chose to start gaining, do the breasts balance out with body size?

Munchies:
Depends on the person. This goes for cis and trans people, but it depends on genetics.

I'd take a look at the women in your family. That should give you an idea of what to expect.

This is most likely it. Thank god my mom has big boobs. *prays to the tiddy gods*
1 year

Danerys:

Enas:
Excuse me for my curiosity, i just thought about this and it really feels like a puzle to me right now. There are a few things i don't know, mostly, do Male to Female trans people get breasts transplanted? (stupid question, but!)
If yes then the DNA that they carry, propably determines, alongside with other factors such as diet, their growth.
If what i said above is also stupid, (and they don't get transplanted breasts) then things are more interesting, for example your biological sex is determined by the genes, (i forgot how exactly this goes) but at some point the first effect are hormones. So what about breasts? What are the genes for that? It makes sense in a way for them to be from your biological father, but on the other hand it also makes sence as munchies said, in a different way that, that they might look like the women's of your family. I don't know, maybe I'm overthinkimg, propably because i dont know stuff but i just thought it's an interesting, uuhmmm, problem to solve! I hope this doesn't feel offensive in anyway to you, im curious about that topic 😂

Or maybe I'm completely wrong and it has to do with hormones you take / took on your transition?

From my knowledge its really based on your hormones and genetics. Biology doesn't hold as much of a factor as people think, but its more genetics that tend to play with trans women. Most of our research is pretty limited, but when we have the right hormones in our system, we grow breasts just like any other cis-female does. It just means it takes a while for our fat to redistribute and our body to kick in things. Many trans girls don't get larger breasts, but its again all to do with genetics.

A lot of trans girls do go for top surgery to get their breasts where they'd like to shape-wise, but it can all depend because the breasts definitely can vary just like they do for cis-women. We can grow normal breasts just like anyone else, I've known trans girls with F Cups and some with AA Cups. Basically we just happen to go through a second adult puberty. So youre right, its most likely DNA and time. *sighs*
1 year

Kissasta:
I've had some mild breast tissue growth and some fat redistribution around my butt and thighs, but my family is pretty predisposed to belly/waist fat, so unless I worked out really hard I doubt curves would come easy for me 😅
I am pretty impressed where things have gotten softer but found out I lost a few pounds recently instead of gained, though that could be some muscle atrophy

Mine are quite natural which is odd. My moms got quite large breasts and I've gone from an AA to a D cup in six months, though I know my growth is more attain to my current weight and whatnot. So I'm not surprised. Curves are weird for everyone, especially for trans girls because we have dystrophy to work through.
1 year

1 year