Calories

count calories. as many as possible. you're supposed to have 2500 per day, so make sure you're having 3500 a day and you'll soon see a difference. apparently, an extra 3000 calories on top of your daily 2000 will get you 1lb hevier. so have 3500 per day and in a week you should be 2 lbs hevier.... or so ive heard!
13 years

Your ideal stuffing

oohh... good thread!
it would be a whole weekend, starting friday night. me and my girlfriend. she would do all the cooking though we would both stuff.
we'd have donuts, chips, chocolate, coockies and coke for snacks between meals, and for meals we'd have, pizzas, currys, fried food, pasta. puddings would be icecream. and milkshakes packed with icecream and cream and full fat milk. id sit on the sofa with her gorging. id want to gain as much as possible. and we'd both be naked! oohhHHH what a gd thread!!! smiley
13 years

My gaining thread

love this blog! giving me good encouragkeep eating smiley x
13 years

Gaining guide for beginners: stomach strech

just tried it, its great! even before i ate anything, my belly was huge (... well big for me lol) smiley thanks!
13 years

Ultimate gainer

ohhh amazing idea! could be like big brother. they could have weigh-ins and measurments each day. they could have tasks each day to eat so much of something! or competitions like who can be the first one to make their belly big enough to touch their knees! they cud live in a house and have waiters to tend to whatever they want! ohh this has to be done! smiley
14 years

Most amount of cals in a day

PaulUK wrote
I'm averaging about 3500 to 4000 a day. On binging day this can and does double. In five months I've gained about 47lbs. This is roughly 9.7lbs a month, which for me is a reletively sensible gain.

Paul

hey paul, 3.5k sounds like what id like to get up to! im only just doing mid - high 2000's at the mo. what do you actually eat on a typical day of 3500 cals?
cheers.
14 years

Learning how to stretch stomach

biggerjackhorner wrote
eat little and often and varied,

e.g.

2 cheese on toast
4 biscuits
1 apple
yoghurt
crisps
lemonade
chocolate bar
2 meat, cheese, pickle sandwiches
raisins
prunes
milkshake
toast
nachos
chicken and chips with beans
ice cream
coca cola
another apple
grapes

Little and often like this will help you gain weight.

lovin everything on yor list! that what you wud typically eat thru 1 day?
14 years

Nutella!

tummytubby wrote
blitzkrieg wrote
How many calories?
How many servings?
What does it taste like?
What's the price?

Calories: 530 per 100 gram
Servings: in a 750 gram jar about 50 (or one smiley)
It tastes like milkchocolate with hazelnuts (that's what it is basically)
Price in Holland: about 3 euro 50 cent for a 750 gram jar.

Just finished a jar...

wow...thats 3975 cals per jar. tried eating straight out of a jar, i dont get very far. makes me feel sick.... what to put it with??
im thinking milk shake. nutella... milke & ice cream? think it wud kille me! :s
but 3975 cals would make you gain 1 lb of fat just from that! im off to buy a jar!!...or 2. smiley
14 years

Have you ppl seen this guy stuffing / gaining?

small guys just starting to gain?? ohh i ma have a chance yet then! smiley yay!
im not gay.... i think im weird thinking dawson is really hot with his stuffed belly! :s
14 years

500 pounds here i come

go for it mate! just post some belly pics eh
14 years
12345   loading