Stuffing ideas

loads of chocolate. count the calories. have a goal. e.g 3000 ?
14 years

Fat girls...

would be nice to see more big big girls jogging, boobs and belly all wobbling around mmmmmmm...good image there. nice thread, i have good images in my head haha.
14 years

Sightning story and question about bellies

yh know wat u mean, good isnt it smiley
my mates gf has a gr8 belly like that. its more of a roll of flab, its not huge, but it hangs out over her pants quite a lot for its size! when she walks it bounces....very hot! oh the best part is when shes sitting down, half the time she doesnt notice her top has ridden up over it and its all on display, flobbing over the top of her pants xD . ive noticed her rest her hand on it before. i love her lol.
14 years

Always want more?

have requested to join the group smiley
xxxxx
14 years

What is your dream feeding?

perfect day = id wake up in the morning next to my gorgeous fat girl and have lots of sex smiley. she would cook us a fried breakfast of fries, sausages, hash browns, beans, fried bread, bacon, eggs and tomatos. id have a huge plate of that. womble downstairs and slob on the sofa snacking on looottttss of salty chips and biscity things til lunch, order 2 pizzas each for lunch. feed eachother huge amouts of icecream all afternoon. have me sexy fat girl cook me a biiiiiggg dinner like a chilli or something you can eat from a huge bowl, with lottss of nachos and cheese mmmmmm.... then eat chocolate cakes with cream and cheesecakes with cream alll night then go to bed and have lots of sex smiley
14 years

Women showing off belly in public

hell yeah, what a turn on!
i love it when i see a really fat girl with jogging pants on and a top that wont stop riding up and you see all the flab hanging over.

i love seeing a girl whos moslty slim but is starting to get chubby when they wear jeans and they have the lovly big love handles bulging out the sides above the jeans and when they have a tight top on and you see a lovy round belly pushing out and you can see the indentation of the bellybutton through it.

my friends fiance is an average girl so doesnt have much fat however she has this really hot belly. its as if shes had kids before or something coz its a really sexy fold of flab mostly noticable when shes sitting and it hangs over her pants. ive even seen her resting her hands on it haha. so often she doesnt notice that her top has ridden up and the flab roll is hanging out....hot.
14 years

Mcdonalds

i love mcdonalds for the calories smiley
always go for chicken nuggets though.
yesterday i had 6chicken nuggets (250cals)
large fries (460cals)
large choc milkshake (530cals)
rolo mcFlurry (405cals)

so that was 1,645 calories, and you dont eat a huge amount.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... smiley
14 years

Great list of foods by fat content

great website thanks smiley
theres pretty much everything there, very useful.
im gona start driking the olive oil, see what happens yay! (hope no gagging lol).
15 years

Fat girlfriend :-)

know wat u mean.
im 5'9" and about 145lbs (skinney smiley ).
my gf is about 5foot tall , i duno what she weighs but its gotta be bout the same as me or more. she has a big sexy belly smiley its so hot!
she knows im always hungry lol, though i dont gain much smiley so we're always eating. of course if i eat she has somethingt too lol. she cant help it. she dont like being fat but i dont have to do anything to help her along lol. shes gained in the year ive known her but doesnt really like it so she denies she needs a clothes size bigger, its so hot now her belly hangs over the top of her pants, she got a the best muffin top and her tops have begun to ride up all the time showing it off smiley YAY!
15 years
12345   loading