I need help convincing my wife

what do u mean? doesnt she want you to get fat then?
15 years

I'm doing it, going to gain weight

go for it. sounds like you are determinded!! smiley good luck. do you hae a weight goal? or an amount of calories to consume per day?
15 years

Girls that are embararsed of gaining

ive been lucky with my girlfriend. she has the most gorgeous fat round belly. when we 1st got together she used to say she didnt like being fat and sort of tried to diet but liked her food too much.
after a while she got to know that i love the way she is as im always cuddling and playing with her 'cuddly bits'.
so now she has no problem with her big belly and letting it all hang out when we're together and have eaten a big meal or are just bein intimate together.
so i think that because she knows i like it, shes much more confident/comfortable in herself, even if really she wud rather be slim.
15 years

Body part

billiebunter wrote:
blobby_man wrote:
hell yeah, all about the big belly smiley ...and big boobs too! i love a girl to carry all her weight in her belly and boobs and have slightly slimmer arms, legs,face, butt. perrfection smiley
whenever ive gained any weight/stuffed, i love my big full round belly to lay under hehe.
sounds like yr describing me lol

and looking at your pics, yeah, you're pretty hot! smiley
15 years

Body part

hell yeah, all about the big belly smiley ...and big boobs too! i love a girl to carry all her weight in her belly and boobs and have slightly slimmer arms, legs,face, butt. perrfection smiley
whenever ive gained any weight/stuffed, i love my big full round belly to lay under hehe.
15 years

Tomorrow, tomorrow

and it only cost me £3 ($4 ish). mmmmmmmmm
15 years

Tomorrow, tomorrow

blobby_man wrote:
i dont know about other countries but in the UK as soon as you get into february all the shops start selling easter eggs! smiley and they are so cheap! i just saw an add saying they are £1 in one particular shop(not tiny ones either!). yay 3 months of easter eggs mmmmmm smiley

i bought three easter eggs today. one cadburys cream egg one which included 2 little cream eggs with it. the egg was 630calories and the creameggs were 175calories. so that was a easy 980 calories. there was hardly anything to eat either, the easter egg was only about 6inches tall! ive got a cadbury dairymilk egg and a cadburys flake egg to go. an easy 3000calories for me today smiley
15 years

Tomorrow, tomorrow

i dont know about other countries but in the UK as soon as you get into february all the shops start selling easter eggs! smiley and they are so cheap! i just saw an add saying they are £1 in one particular shop(not tiny ones either!). yay 3 months of easter eggs mmmmmm smiley
15 years

Rambling :p

sounds good. i think you should do it, and keep us posted on here smiley x
15 years

Claire sweeney's big fat diet

those in the uk who saw Claire Sweeney's Big Fat Diet on itv1 9pm 6jan09???? those outside uk you should be able to find it on www.itv.com.
she gained 28lbs in 6 weeks just by letting herself go and eat what she wanted!! was the best tv ive seen in aaages! smiley
15 years
23456   loading