Mcdonalds nutrition calculator

hi everyone! i love mcdonalds and where i live its pretty much the onlt fast food i can get.
dont know if this has been posted before, but i found on the mcdonalds website they do a nutrition (or calorie! smiley ) calculator..............
www.mcdonalds.ca/en/food/calculator.aspx

or the one for the UK is ...........
www.mcdonalds.ca/en/food/calculator.aspx

select what you want and it puts it on the list. from there you can see what calories and fats etc each product has. very good to compare stuff.
i used to have a large coke which has 210calories, but now always have a large strawberry milkshake as it has 540calories smiley
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....sweeet.
15 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

i think my girlfrend has a perfect belly, though she doesnt realy like it! smiley
its mainly a pot belly, its lovely and round and sticks out. shes put a bit of weight on lately, and im glad to say it all goes to her belly! smiley, and its starting to become more soft with rolls that go round her sides.
its such a huge turn on when shes sitting, relaxing and its over top of her pants and her top is pulled over it but you can see the sexy soft shape all hanging there bulging out and almost resting on her lap.
15 years

Katie's decided to be chubby

hi,
just typed in gainingkatie.blogspot.com to have a read of your blog and it says it has been removed??? smiley it sounded really good. ive been reading artsygirls blog, and love what shes doing.
so am i doing something wrong or has it gone?
15 years

Need help!

wow you are a lucky guy. dont loose her! maybe some progess pics for the rest of us eh eh? ;p she seems to be into this, i bet shes always kind of liked the idea of getting big , just needed you to bring it out.
15 years

Stuffing party

sounds excellent!!!!
id love to do a stuffing weekend, everyone could come over friday night, and could order take away and home delivery from the supermarket round the clock til sunday night. just lazing around eating all weekend. heaven.
15 years

Fat vs gaining

i like women big and small, so i am turned on by fat, but i also like to see the progression of a woman gaining, so im turned on by gaining as well.
15 years

Fit men and fat women

i dont think that is wrong, your taste is your taste. some people wpuld think the subject of this web site is not very attractive. i am only 10stone but my gf is probably about 12, and much shorter than me, but i think shes great and i dont think she wud find me as attractive if i was a lot bigger (tho i want to gain a bit hehe).
15 years

Best snack foods to keep at your desk

just bought some little chocky brownies, they re only about 3 inches ong but have 400 caories in them ! smiley
15 years

Pissed off!!!

wow, the results of your day sound great. id just be happy playin with the new belly and boobs smiley
15 years
23456   loading