A/b/o wg story recommendations

Sir Neapolitan:
Anybody have some recommendations for alpha beta omega feederism stories worth checking out on here? Ideally with a female omega gaining. Asking for a friend. πŸ˜‚

Munchies:
As a fandom old head, this took me out.

ABO? In my fat kink website? It's more likely than you think.

I could pop over to the old AO3 and give you some fic reqs. Any specific preferences besides weight gain and het fics? Specific kinks to include/exclude? Is fanfic okay or original content only? Long or short fics? Shall I exclude WIP too, or do you like to live on the edge?

Sir Neapolitan:
Haha that would be really amazing if you could! Hmm, well would be good to have multiple alphas competing for the omega, or a gang of alphas with one omega. Mafia princess energy. Hard men, soft girl.

Fanfic okay though more with a fantasy element, think werewolves, sorcery, dragons etc (no my parents sold me to one direction and now they are fattening me up πŸ˜‚)

Long or short fine but probably short is best, and as much as it can be very fun walking on the edge haha yeah exclude WIP.

Munchies:
Okie doke.

Friendly reminder that ABO is a mostly gay thing. So there isn't a whole lot of het stuff to begin with. And of the het stuff most of the female omega stuff is Y/N fics.

I took the liberty of filtering out Major Character Death, Rape, and Underage. I attempted to make this as het as possible, but that's next to impossible. ABO is inherently pretty gay since the LGBTQIA+ community invented it. Anywho, here's what I found. I sorted by Kudos.

ABO Feeding Kink:
archiveofourown.org/works

ABO Weight Gain:
archiveofourown.org/works

You're not going to find a lot of this kink no matter the platform. But this should be the biggest chunk of story with this specific kink cross-section.

Cheers for this!! Am not super familiar with Ao3 so this is a huge help. No issue with the Y/N omega stuff and the person who I had this in mind regarding is Bi, but there's still plenty to go through just with the het stuff. Thank you again for putting together!
3 months

Sir Neapolitan:
Anybody have some recommendations for alpha beta omega feederism stories worth checking out on here? Ideally with a female omega gaining. Asking for a friend. πŸ˜‚

Munchies:
As a fandom old head, this took me out.

ABO? In my fat kink website? It's more likely than you think.

I could pop over to the old AO3 and give you some fic reqs. Any specific preferences besides weight gain and het fics? Specific kinks to include/exclude? Is fanfic okay or original content only? Long or short fics? Shall I exclude WIP too, or do you like to live on the edge?

Haha that would be really amazing if you could! Hmm, well would be good to have multiple alphas competing for the omega, or a gang of alphas with one omega. Mafia princess energy. Hard men, soft girl.

Fanfic okay though more with a fantasy element, think werewolves, sorcery, dragons etc (no my parents sold me to one direction and now they are fattening me up πŸ˜‚)

Long or short fine but probably short is best, and as much as it can be very fun walking on the edge haha yeah exclude WIP.
3 months

3 months

Deviant art site

I'll go back for seconds on Kipteitei! No Lunch Break is my absolute favourite comic by them but all their series are really well done.

Another I've enjoyed recently is Craving for More by Phrozen FA. They use AI but clearly put a ton of effort into the panneling and the choice of pics to make the gains feel really natural and consistent. Not to mention a simple but satisfying story line. πŸ˜‹
3 months

Notifications

PricklyPearLvr:
Just a question for y'all. I keep getting notified of a profile view from a grayface from Fiji. When I attempt to view the account it's like it's a dead link. It won't take me to the profile. Is this an admin, or just a spam account. Thanks in advance.

Letters And Numbers:
Me and at least one other person I know of had that happen about a month ago. Gray face from Fiji, about 5 or 6 days in a row. I missed seeing them logged in by about 20 minutes once.

I talked to the staff about it, and they said it’s probably someone signing in with a VPN. It wasn’t admins or a bot that they knew of. That’s what happens when you delete your account. So probably someone making and deleting a new account every day. Very weird though. Maybe some kind of data scraper. I felt kinda paranoid about it at the time, though, and then it stopped.

Yes I've seen this person in my notifications as well. Fiji's an interesting choice.

They could though just be concerned about being seen on this site, but it does feel a bit overboard deleting and remaking accounts everyday.
6 months

Distancing self from the fetish to take a break

I'm sure most people who follow you here would want you happy, even if that means losing some weight. I can really admire how you have kept up exercise even with your gaining and so I hope that will be helpful in reaching a weight you feel more comfortable at. smiley
1 year