Skinny to obese

The good is that you get to be fatter
For me the bad I've experienced is my ankles. I can't run for long times or jump without injuring my ankles.
1 year

Appetite expanding?

For sure. After a solid meal I would be done for atleast half the day but now I haven't been full in ages. Obviously I feel full after a big meal but ten minutes after I can eat again like I'm on an empty stomach
1 year

Your conversion to a fast food lifestyle.

Usually weekly for me now. Over lockdown I was having McDonald's/kfc/ pizza hut and kebab every single day. Didn't eat healthy at all.
1 year

What jobs you guys have and do you guys have any stories from your jobs relating to your size/bo

It's not a job but some things in college are difficult. The toilets are the worst, the stalls are just too small
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

I started at 112lbs and now i am 193lbs
1 year

Signs of a belly hang?

I have gained a bit recently and while over the years I have formed a little belly hang in wondering the signs of a full blown one kicking in
1 year

Weight differences

Me 5'6 193lbs
Her 5'6 232lbs
The weight difference doesn't make that much odds. We both tired on top but she last shorter. Missionary works best as I can keep it good without keeling over and dying
1 year

How do you wear your pants?

I worn them on my belly button for a while high up. But as I've gotten fatter that isn't an option anymore because it just hurts. So I let my belly hang free
1 year
12   loading