Can we get better bot and scamer protection

LydiaFatPuppy:

there a ton of UX space for this

people will whine about it but it becasue they are new accounts

but for a site where belly and fat content and sharing of how it done and looking for feeding it will add a massive anti spam barrier as it takes a quick look see some is sus or not

im sorry for being harsh to the admin team but this simple yet important things for safety

added an example for for the chat room

Completely agree. I wouldn't be surprised if majority of active users are scammers/bots. You see blank profiles showing up daily and filling chat like a swarm.
1 hour

Can't view profiles

2seatsalways:
3 weeks later and this issue has now occurred again. No way this is on my end when everything has been going fine since.
Can someone look into this please?

Letters And Numbers:
What browser are you using?

This issue is happening on IOS and PC. It mixes with can't view any videos as well. So I can't even go to my own profile to edit anything.
1 hour

Feederism podcast?

2seatsalways:
Wood has had one but alas no longer active. You may see some models pop up here and there in plus size talks but never directed about this lifestyle.

You could give it a shot but then every episode has to be mapped out. Will you run out of material to talk about though?

FeederOni:
That is a good point
I could do a solo thing and talk about my awakening as a kid and up to this point

then bring others in, to talk about their experience's

I would LOVE to get Candy Godiva, my favorite SSBBW

2seatsalways:
That could be a good start. You do know Candy has been more hush hush and doing poorly with health right? If she would show up on a podcast about this it may backfire her current YT channel. You could contact her privately to see if she would be interested in though.

FeederOni:
I heard about her health and do worry about her
the keeping a low profile, I didn't know though
..I do wish i could speak to her and give her ,the respect she deserves, cause I seen video about her from idiots that put her down.

At the very least, I will make or could make a video just to praise her as my number one model or something
you know, putting respect in her name
Besides, I sadly have no idea how to contact her..twitter, facebook and even tumblr are gone

Unless she has a business email on her page for business only would be your best chance.
Talking about people who you have admired (tastefully) could show this podcast is not just some horny blog but goes into admiration for this lifestyle
1 day

Feederism podcast?

2seatsalways:
Wood has had one but alas no longer active. You may see some models pop up here and there in plus size talks but never directed about this lifestyle.

You could give it a shot but then every episode has to be mapped out. Will you run out of material to talk about though?

FeederOni:
That is a good point
I could do a solo thing and talk about my awakening as a kid and up to this point

then bring others in, to talk about their experience's

I would LOVE to get Candy Godiva, my favorite SSBBW

That could be a good start. You do know Candy has been more hush hush and doing poorly with health right? If she would show up on a podcast about this it may backfire her current YT channel. You could contact her privately to see if she would be interested in though.
1 day

Can't view profiles

3 weeks later and this issue has now occurred again. No way this is on my end when everything has been going fine since.
Can someone look into this please?
1 day

Why you should choose avocados over heavy cream

I agree that avocados are a better source. You can always use heavy cream but daily you are running a huge risk. I would never recommend that for gaining long-term.
1 day

Feederism podcast?

1 day

Hungry girl looking to be spoiled

GrillMaster:
The definition of insanity is when someone tries the same thing expecting a different result.

I think most people would like to start slow, talk to one and other about daily life and form some sort of connection.

Just sending updates while not communicating via phone calls or other such things means it's the same song and dance that wastes their time and your time. You see it again and again.

Having been through that possibly multiple times and having heard the same song and dance sometimes without a fresh coat of paint burns people out.

I am not saying you're one of those individuals by any means but that is most likely why you are getting the response you are being given. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you don't already know and helping set the tone.

This site and others like it are inundated with scams and scammers. It doesn't mean you can't spot them. It just gets very, very, tedious and old and wastes both your time and theirs. To be fair it exists on both sides.

It's why I wouldn't really consider anyone who wouldn't actually want a relationship and start there first? What's the point to it all otherwise? I think that thought goes through most people who are legitimate's head.

I've seen it burn out feedee, and I've seen it burn out feeders. No one is per say guilt free but time is your most valuable asset you can give someone. And time and lifespan do represent money as well. You trade things in time and lifespan, you don't trade in just money or finances. It puts a much different frame of reference when people think of things that way.

If someone both is investing their time with you it is taking away from other things. People have to give finances for this which they do so for various reasons. It still represents hours, days, months, and years of their blood sweat and tears.

In other ways some of the feeders manipulate women by promising the world. Taking advantage of certain individuals and getting what they want and leaving. It involves someone giving away something instead psychological. Which may or may not be priceless and may someday become priceless.

Both experiences can and will leave a sour taste in both parties mouths. I hope that clarifies things.

This may be the best explanation I've ever seen on this site when it comes to this topic. Can this be pinned?
2 days

What type of body shape do i have?

ObeseCalorie:
I'm 5'5'' and at the moment 196lbs.
My measurements are:

Largest part of Chest 44''
Thinnest part of Waist 40''
Largest part of Belly 46''
Hips 46''
Upper Thigh 25.5''

Would that be apple, hourglass or pear?

I remember when I was 125lbs both chest and hips were 38'' and my waist was 26'' so I guess that would make me hourglass, way back then...

But now my proportions have changed. Although still my 'tiniest part', my waist increased in greater proportion than the rest of my body - which might suggest apple but then my hips are larger than my chest..

Also, when I gained these last 20lbs I felt the most difference in my butt and thighs, in fact I've just put on an inch on my butt. I also felt a little difference on my chest but barely any in the waist and a little but but not much in lower belly.

So, do you think I'm an apple, pear or hourglass body shape please?

Likely more of a mixture of hourglass to diamond shape. You're in between a growing change where if you continue to grow into the 200's your body will take shape even more
2 days

Looking for new freinds

You know this but anyone who is discriminating you based on your size is a phone call to the United States labor department. Besides that unfortunately it seems the job market is going really south in recent months. Jobs are falling yet prices are climbing. May have to find something in the mean time that you can keep till you transfer out.
2 days
12345   loading