Is it bad?

Munchies:
Fellow domme here. It's fine if feedism isn't your main fetish. But, I question how would you be raking advantage. Do you communicate your intentions and desires clearly? Are all parties enthusiastically consenting?

Oh yeah, I absolutely do communicate it to people. Some accept it
1 year

Is it bad?

Is it bad that I'm here not so much for Feederism as I am for finding a big girl with other fetishes surrounding Feederism? Being a Feeder is much more of a secondary fetish to me. I'm more of an out-and-out Dom than a Feeder. I just am fascinated by the idea of dominance through food, but I'm more into my main kinks than this. Is that bad? I log in sometimes and there's always a nagging feeling that I'm taking advantage
1 year

Looking to degrade and tease fatties

I love teasing, degrading and playing with fat girls all day everyday 😋😈 I have an insatiable lust for bigger women
1 year

Anyone else want to be kidnapped and fattened?

Oh, a Kidnap fantasy is pretty much my jam. Fattening is just the icing on the cake 🎂😈
1 year

Farm pig fantasy

ChubbyHunnie:
I can't stop thinking about a scenario where I'm trapped by a sadistic farmer who wants to grow me into a fat juicy hog ready for the dinner table. I'd be kept in a pen too low to stand in so I wouldn't be able to walk around. My muscles would become like melted butter as I was fed all day long. A tube of shake would always be available to me and my trough would be filled three times a day with fresh greasy, sugary slop. At first I wouldn't want to eat everything but the appetite stimulates snuck in my food would eventually compel me to eat until I was unable to crawl. I would gain hundreds of pounds of blubber all over my body, looking more like a pig each hour. Daily I would be put on a scale and weighed, have my thick pork belly measured with calipers, and mercilessly teased for growing so patheticly, helplessly fat. There would always be the looming threat of the slaughterhouse once I got huge enough to be a perfect prized sow. Any feeders with fantasies like this?

Oh, definitely 😋 Fairly new to Feederism, but this is a hot fantasy and kinda adds to my own 😈
1 year

Hucow

ThickDevilBaddie:
Is anyone else into this? Love the thought of gaining and being bred to lactate for my daddy dom.

VERY into it. I'm a Daddy Dom too 😉
1 year

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

Dom feeder. Started off as a plain Dom, but got WELL into Big Submissive Girls a few years ago, so Feederism is an extension of that and pretty new to me lol
1 year