Ddlg and feedism

ES-Draws:
My partner was the one who got me into DD/LG, as she loves the gentle dom aspects. I was shocked how much feedism could overlap, and now it's one of my biggest turn ons.

For me, it's all about the soft dom / soft feedism overlap. Pampering your partner with lots of treats, praising them for eating so well, telling them how proud you are of them for showing off their growing belly for you.

I like that DD/LG tends to be more gentle and kind than traditional BDSM. Encouraging them to eat just a bit more, and reward them with belly rubs when they do well. Calling her a Good Girl when she finishes her plate. Telling them to show off their belly for you, because they know how much you like it. It's gentle, but commanding. You can feel in control, and they can feel taken care of.

It also goes really well with force feeding and funnel feeding, which are some of the hottest parts of feedism for me. DD/LG has a lot of gentle restraints already, so for foreplay, you can easily tie up someone and feed them full.

I'm sure there are other elements that overlap. What have I missed?

I love this so so so much. I'm really into praise and the gentle encouragement. I'm also a fan of doing a bound force feeding, though I haven't tried it yet.
1 year

Quick and easy "cake shake"

ILuvChubbyChix:
The other day, I had a devil of a time trying to figure out what the recipe was, even though cake shakes are mentioned all over on feederism related web sites.

But after spending a lot of time trying to find it, and reading through who knows just how much stuff, I think I figured it out.

- 1 pint of whole milk or half & half
- Half a box of cake mix, standard size. All the boxes of cake mix I see are 15.25 oz. for additional reference.

Blend the two ingredients in a blender. You might have to shake the blender carafe or use some sort of cooking utensil to scrape off bits of cake mix powder that somehow got stuck on the side and not properly blended.

In theory, you could also try stuff like 1 cup half & half, 1 cup heavy cream but you'd have to experiment, since there's a question as to how much dairy fat you may be handle in one go, and this amount likely varies from one person to another.

You can also obviously double the recipe with a quart of half & half and the entire box, if you think you can handle it.

It's kind tastes like cake batter, but less thick and more runny. You can easily drink it through a straw, or a funnel. If you can drink half & half straight like milk, you can drink this.

Would this work with any kind of milk? Or is it best to use whole milk or half and half?
1 year

*post all shake recipes here*

Would anyone happen to know a good recipe for a cake mix shake specifically to maximize the bloating portion of it? I'm not looking to use it as a gaining shake, but I've been told the cake mix will expand for several hours after drinking it.
1 year

What's some of your most unhinged fantasies?

Gluttony Incarnate:
I was getting ready for something like Misery - where you crash on a deserted road and wake up tied to a bed where some sadist feeds you til you can't move.

I like the idea of this as well, I'm a fan of the kidnapped, restrained and force fed/funnel fed fantasy. Especially where the kidnapper promises to let me go once my belly is big enough for him, but I would probably develop a sort of Stockholm syndrome at that point and not want to leave. It would be even more fun to be tied up and funnel fed with a remote control vibrator that he only turns on while I drink/eat, and id only be allowed to finish once my belly is completely stuffed.
1 year

Looking for a male feeder in central illinois

Hi there! I'm looking for someone who would want to try funnel feeding me. Ideally I'd like them to be nearby, maybe within a few hours away. I live in Central Illinois, but I could travel on weekends for occasional visits.
1 year

What's some of your most unhinged fantasies?

I have no idea how I thought of it, but I've been fixated on this for awhile now.

Picture this, my car breaks down on the side of the highway in the middle of nowhere, signal on my phone is nonexistent and the nearest auto body shop is over 100 miles away. I've got no choice but to try hitch hiking or hope cell service pops up.

After an hour or two, a guy in a semi pulls over and asks if everything's alright. After a quick look, he decides there's no way to fix my car unless it's taken to a shop and he offers me a ride to wherever I need to go, on one condition. He'll take me wherever I want to go as long as I eat whatever he buys for me, and I'm not allowed to stop eating until he says so or I run out.

Thinking that this was the best option, I would agree, but then he begins making stops wherever he can to get more food and drinks. Always making sure I'm eating or drinking something until my shirt starts riding up and the seat belt is cutting into my stuffed belly. Unbeknownst to me, we've passed multiple gas stations and auto shops.

By the time he decides I can stop I look like I'm about to give birth and all I want is for him to rub my belly and tell me I'm a good girl.
1 year